(12) The Foxy Student

Start from the beginning

"Let's bet if they are saying the Truth or Not, who's in?", Suga asked. "I vote some of them are telling the truth", Yamaguchi said. "Same with Yamaguchi", Atsumu, Suga and Oikawa said. "I'll vote that they are lying", Kenma said which makes Suna turn his attention to Kenma. 

Suna whispered to Akaashi. "Are you gonna copy them, Lying not to make a suspicious move?", Suna whispered to Akaashi, the others didn't hear them. "I'll just go with Kenma, he's alone in the lies vote", Akaashi said. 

"They are Lying, that's my vote", Suna said. "How much will we bet?", Atsumu said. "Everyone gives 20 Dollars each, a total of 140 dollars. The Team of Truth vs The team of Lies, the winner will get the 140 dollars and hand the Money to them", Atsumu added. They give each 10 dollars. 

"So why did you pick they are telling the truth?", Akaashi asked them. "Just play it safe, if they are telling the truth, we'll get out of the trouble", Suga said to them. Yamaguchi, Oikawa, and Atsumu agreed to Suga. "What about Kenma?", Oikawa asks. "If we win, we can have more Money cause we're only 3, but you are 4. So I can have more money", Kenma said chuckling. "That's genius", Atsumu said. "Suna, why'd you Pick Lies", Suga said. "Just watch, a show is coming", Suna said. 

There's a Crazy commotion in the Cafeteria, shouts of Students. "They're too Loud", Yamaguchi said to them, not barely understand what Yamaguchi just said because of the screams. "Let's go now, they're Noisy", Suga said to us. "Don't, the show is just starting", Suna said.

"That's Liam, the one who is claiming that he is the 6th descendant", Atsumu said. "That's why people are screaming", Oikawa said. "Wait, Liam is going to the next table to us, the 4 people who also proclaimed that they are the other Future Rulers", Suga said to us. 

"Students! Be Quiet!", the Cafeteria Guard said, all the Students became quiet. "They're scared", Suna said, they laughed. 

"I am Liam, the 6th descendant. Can I share the table with you? my fellow Future Rulers", Liam said as he sat down at the next table to them. "So they are complete now, 5 students proclaiming that they are the Future Rulers", Oikawa said. 

"Should we Listen more closely?", Yamaguchi said. "No need, they are raising their Voices for other Students, they intend to let other students hear that they are the Future Rulers", Kenma stated. "I agree with Kenma, let's see if they will raise their voices more", Akaashi asked.

The 5 people who are proclaiming that they are the Future Rulers are now talking to each other.

"So can you introduce yourself to me?", Liam asked the 4. "I am the Great General's Son, Kai", the Kai dude said. "Sara, the Big 2 Company Heiress, and this is", Sara said as she turned her attention to the Girl Beside her. "Akari, the Big 1 Company Heiress", Miya said raising her voice. 

"They are literally raising their voices", Suga said laughing from second-hand embarrassment. "True, they want the whole Cafeteria to hear them", Oikawa said. 

"And you?", Liam asked the last person. "I am James, the 3rd descendant", James raised his Voice louder like everyone in the Cafeteria heard them.

Someone at the back of the Cafeteria laughed. The Bottoms also laughed. "They are so desperate, isn't it loud enough to hear them", Atsumu said. "Wai-wait, I can't stop fr-from lau-la-ugh-ing, I'm dy-ing", Suna said while Laughing. All of them are Laughing quietly trying not to make other Students hear them.

Some girl is walking lost in thought. *Bump*. The girl who is walking bumps into Sara, the girl who  Proclaimed that she is the Big 2 Company Heiress. The Girl is now on the Floor.