SENPAI

── SENPAI
⤷ ﹙ one plays games for a living and the other plays volleyball for a living.

── SUMMARY

Yuki Nishida, not a rookie name in the sports world, and definitely not in Crestview University. A fourth year volleyball player, she and her team representing her school every game they got themselves into.

She didn't care about images, her status, or fame at all, she can get drunk in class and let people call her bad names, and she'll continue on with day, not giving a shit.

But when she woke up one morning with a hangover and an underclassman that's nerdy with online games and social media- following her, then Yuki was starting to rethink her life choices.

── CAST

⤷ ﹙ YUKI NISHIDA ﹚❝ you've got balls, walking up and talking to me like i'm your friend

⤷ ﹙ YUKI NISHIDA
you've got balls, walking up and talking to me like i'm your friend.

─ the player

⤷ ﹙ VALKYRAE / RACHEL HOFSTETTER ﹚❝ well, not balls, but

well, not balls, but... ya know?

─ the gamer

── SETTINGS

FONT ; manrope !
TEXT ; smallest !
BACKGROUND ; black !

── NOTES

DISCLAIMERS ; VALKYRAE OR ANY STREAMER/YOUTUBERS/ GROUPS mentioned are not mine, obviously, as they belong to no one but themselves, and i only own YUKI NISHIDA and other added ocs, her backstory, locations, etc.

WARNINGS ; The story might contain slight mature themes, swearing/cussing, some violence, racism, sexism, homophobia, etc.

MESSAGE ; Yes, another account, just because. My first other is named: xervelious. But for those who really don't know me then Hi! I guess in this account you can call me Tiger, or maybe even Zuri, or, Eri (that's a lot of names), whatever you want.

This story is a College AU but of course, Rae is gonna be a Streamer or a Youtuber, same with other people like Pokimane, Lilipichu, maybe LDShadowlady(?) and many more.

Hope that you enjoy!

With love, tigcrIiIy.

08-03-21 ✓