.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yo Danny they're sleeping?", you stood outside your 'used to' home around 12 midnight meeting your cousin. You know you've been thrown out of the house and there is no way you could enter the house. 

"Yeap just finishes putting them in bed", both of you walk down to the park having a conversation with you catching up about your relatives. 

"Oh yea got all for you something", you took out souvenirs you got from Korea which some snacks that are from Korea, small keychains from BT21 merch you got from the company. 

"Aite last but not least...drumroll...TADA! look what I got?", you showed an advance ticket seat for the upcoming concert for your cousin and siblings. 

"Oh damn you got tickets for the concert? Damn your sister's gonna be super excited about it", you know damn well that your sister is a big fan of BTS, and she has been dying to go to one of their concerts. 

"Yea tries surprise on her Birthday as it happens on the day of her Birthday yea", you informed him.

"Oh yea it does state on her Birthday, aye I'm sure she's gonna enjoy it", you think so too about what he said. 

"So how are you?", Danny asks about your well-being.

"Well there's a lot to take in actually with school and work", you explained. 

"Yeah well do get too overboard with it take care of your health aite", you gave a nod as a reply. 

"You too yea and thanks man for really taking care of them on behalf of me", you thank him again. 

"I gotchu man", he gave you a smile reassuring you. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You woke up early in the morning just to visit a place where you're going to meet a special soul but before that, you bought a bouquet of chrysanthemums flowers. You chose carefully before paying the seller. You smell the bouquet as it calms your mind with its scent, just in time the bus arrived near the bus stop you step into the bus taking the last seat at the back. You put on the earpiece to kill time while you were waiting to reach your destination. 

When the moment you step into the place and every step you take towards it makes your heart heavy. You tried to embrace the feeling again and again but it was just too heavy for you. You pause for a while to calm yourself down to try to put on your best smile. 

"Hey, Mum how are you? sorry for not being able to visit you every week, I finally got a job yay! woohoo and guess who got in trouble again ahahahah. Yea I got kicked off the house because I decide to take that path, I guess I'm a troublesome son after all hahahaha. Well, hope you're doing ok the rest of us miss you a lot and please come into my dream hahahaha, only Clara, Harry, Henry, and even grandma have you inside their dreams accept me which I am actually jealous bahahaha gosh I do be sound like a small child right now. Well, now I gotta take my leave now, need to pack my stuff before the flight. Love you mum see you again", you take one last look before taking your leave. 

'You got this man, you got this' You walk out of the area and return back to the hotel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Back in Korea, Morning)

"Hey Y/n, you ok with going to school? You look super jet lag in this kind of state man. I can help you get Pdnim to get an absent letter for the school", you immediately reject the offer saying that you're ok with it. Not dwell too much on it he just helps you out with luggage and you depart to school from the airport by Hobi hyung manager vehicle. 

"Thanks, Hyung for the lift, appreciate it", you thanked him.

"Aye no worries and thank you for helping with the project", He also thanked you. 

You quickly dash to school even though you're late but still run towards the gate. (play run by BTS) 'Dashi run run run' that's what comes into your mind when you start running. Due to your shoe noise, it makes a squeaky sound and it attracts the student's attention inside the class. 

"Hi I'm late and I'm sorry", your teacher just shook her head and ask you to come to the class. You settle down quickly and clean yourself up as you look like a total mess right now. 

"Hi you're late today" you gave an awkward smile to Sohee. 'God I need something to keep me awake later for the whole class' you try to keep yourself awake. 

.

.

.

.

"You ready Y/n?", Kevin asks you as he's about to introduce you to the club. You half-heartedly nod your head as you don't feel confident. 'Well lesgeddit' you nodded your head before entering together with Kevin to the club.