Adults?

Jack and his squad gathered up after receiving a life signal. Two actually. They blinked two different colors, signaling the suit colors

Purple and Blue

From there they had a few options on how to approach this. They crept forward slowly.

"Hello?" Jack called out. He was totally unsure about anything but confidence rang from his voice.

"Hello? Ash, they're kids," came a male voice. He walked into the light and they knew instantly who he was.

Dakotaz, or more commonly referred to as DK. A female followed him and her blue suit made them know who she was. Despite DK already saying that.

"Kids? Mira would never send kids up here," she said. Jager only stared in shock. Ash was his mom.

Ash glanced at the boy before looking away. She had no idea who he was yet. But would soon find out.

"Well they did. I'm Jack, leader of the SkyLight. This is Carly, Oliver, Ella and Jager," Jack said slowly.

Ash turned and stared at Jager, no words passing between them.

"Let's head inside," Carly said. Jack made a signal and they turned back to the SkyLight.

"Oliver, go help Lola with comms. We need those back up and running to get in contact with DS and earth," Jack ordered once they were inside. Oliver was gone in an instant.

"I'm sorry. How many of you are there?" Ash asked.

"15 total. 5 went to go check out the Skeld sight but comms are down,"

"Carly, Ella, go to engines. I need this ship in the air now," he ordered. Jager waited for instructions before Jack turned to him. "I'm gonna go help Diana. You stay with them," he said and left.

Jager wasn't quite sure what to say. He had always assumed both parents were dead.

"Are the others alive?"

"Honestly. We have no idea. When the Skeld crashed we hit the ground. Everyone was split up, we've been trying to survive for about-" Ash started. Jager cut her off.

"Yeah. 16 years. I thought you were dead,"

"We wondered if we would ever see you guys again. And I guess we have," she said and Jager sat down on the couch in the lounge.

"Wow. And DK, Delilah is alive. She's actually DS. Second in command here," Jager said. DK automatically perked up.

"Really? Wow. That's good. She's leading the other squad?"

"Mhm. She's with 4 others. They can handle themselves though," Jager explained. DK nodded and retreated into his own thoughts while Jager and Ash talked.

Alex came back and he kept the green glove in his hand. They were all in cafeteria. Ken walked in with a human and they all tensed.

"Guys. I found Toast," Ken said like it was the most common thing ever. Seths eyes widened as he stared at his father. Toasts eyes saw him and a smile broke through the cold look on his face.

Seth hugged Toast tightly before pulling away. Alex dropped the glove onto the table and saw Red wrinkle her nose.

"No way is the scent that strong. Right?" She asked. Alex shrugged and they all made their reports.

Three dead. Hearing this Toasts eyes widened. He cursed softly under his breath.

"So there's just four of you?" He asked. All of a sudden they all realized something they overlooked.

"Where's DS?" Alex asked. Seth had walked off, seeing something near admin. He walked back over and he held a syringe. An empty syringe.

"Yeah, we'll whatever happened to her, I don't think it's good," he said. Nobody spoke as Toast examined the needle.

"This belongs to Sugar Pine 7. Steve's old squad-" he started to explain and Alex nodded.

"Yeah. We already knew that. But what are they doing on Polus and why would they take DS?"

"No clue. But we need to find her," Toast said. They all knew he was taking charge and in no way were they gonna disobey him.

"What's the plan?" Red asked. Silence from Toast.

"Back to your base. We can work with what you have from there. Where is it?"

"Follow us," Alex said and turned sharply

DS woke up and heard voices.

"You caught the wrong thing! I said get Alex Suptic! You caught Delilah Smajor!" A male voice snapped. They got further away and DS slowly sat up.

She was in a cell and two men stared at her. They looked surprisingly like Alex in a way. One wore a green suit that was missing a glove while the man in reds suit was torn a little.

"Take it easy girl," the man in green said and she stared at them. DS couldn't think of what to say.

"I'm Steve and this is Dumbdog. Are you alright?" The man in red asked. That's why they looked so familiar.

"You're Alex's parents," he whispered. Steve and Dumbdog glanced at each other shocked.

"Yeah. He's alive? And you are?" Dumbdog asked. DS shook her head in surprise, trying to comprehend everything.

"Yeah. He was actually with me while we were on a small recon mission. I'm Delilah Smajor. Or DS," she explained.

"DK and Scott are your parents. Too bad we don't know what happened to them," Steve said. She frowned.

"I'm confused. How are you alive and was that SP7?"

"They haven't killed us and yes that was," Apollo said. He sat done and she realized they weren't even trying to escape.

"So you've just given up?"

"After 16 years. You realize there's no escape," Steve said. He pulled Apollo to his side and they watched as DS stood up.

"And you clearly haven't met a pissed off teenage girl," she nurtured and started to search the cell.