Take off

Train looked at the large ship that was being prepared. A boy stood next to him.

"Train, we can handle this alone," he said. Train looked at him, a sigh escaping from his mouth.

"I know Jack. You're heading to a place that your parents didn't return from," he spoke. He glanced at Jack.

"Yeah. I just wanna see them again," Jack said softly. Train placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Polus is dangerous," Train said. He spared another glance at the boy. Jack was the only one to know his parents. Barely but still.

Jack was the son of Hafu and DogDog. His black hair sat in a fluffy mess on his head. He resembled David so much sometimes that it hurt. But the way he acted, the smart ways he led, even the yellow color was so much like Hafu.

"I know. We can handle this though. All 15 of us," Jack said. Train sighed again. A small smile crossed his face.

"I know you can. Stay safe. Come back to Mira when you're ready to return home. With or without them," Train said. Jack nodded and walked towards the ship. A tablet tucked under his arm.

"Get ready to depart," he spoke into his com. Jack walked past the few dropships they had in their dock bay. The ship had been designed by the team that was going.

The dock bay was connected to the storage room. Below the dock bay was the medbay and right above it was the comms room. Above the coms was the weapons room. If you left the storage area you would enter the lounge. Below the lounge was the cafeteria and the left and right engine rooms. If you went above the lounge there was the navigation room. To the right of the lounge was a hallway with the boys bunkhouse on the left and the girls bunkhouse on the right.

Jack entered the bunkhouse and sat down. He checked his tablet. The files told who everyone was and where they were currently on the ship. Kinda like an admin table but always with you.

He clicked onto the files and opened up the first one. His file. He was the leader of the team and he scrolled onto the next person.

Delilah Smajor. In her picture she had a bright smile, her blonde hair in a messy braid. Her blue eyes seemed to pierce through the picture. Her parents were Dakotaz and Scott Smajor, she went by DS though. She was his partner and his second in command. She wore the color purple for her suit.

Jack swiped left and opened the third file

Alex Suptic son of Steve Suptic and Apollo Dumbdog. The green color of his suit reflected in his eyes that always seemed to have a light. His curly light red hair sat on top of his head and fell into his eyes. Their tracker and puzzle expert. His enhanced senses and sharp teeth made him lethal.

Ken Ellum son of Koji and Josh Ellum. The rose color of his suit sparked in the sun in the picture. His black, slicked back hair and the smile on his face showed exactly how he felt. He was a master of disguise and could blend into anything. He worked with Alex as his partner.

Jack sighed and opened the next file

Charlotte daughter of Janet and Kimi. Her dark brown hair pulled into a ponytail. She wore a sweet smile. Guess that's what makes her good at her job. The sweet talker and interrogator. The blue suit she wore matched her mother, Janet. She preferred the name Lola though.

Diana was daughter of Scarra and Cop. Her messy black hair fell down her back, stopping about midway down her back. The grey of her suit fitted her perfectly. Their navigation specialist. She was currently plotting the course to Planet Polus as the ship lifted off the ground. Her partner was Lola.

Jack swiped and opened the next file

Carly was the daughter of Sykunno and Corpse. She was the smallest on the team and didn't like to talk. Making her the perfect spy. She wore a black suit and her black hair was cut short into a pixie cut. She didn't work with a partner and preffered to be alone anyway.

Raymond was the son of Valkyrae and Tina. His brown hair was a mess on top of his head as he smiled. Like Tina he wore the orange color but he definitely had Valkyraes attitude. The main medic with his backups being Scarlett, Ella, Sophia, and Jager.

Seth was the son of Toast and Peter. He was great at planning but he enjoyed being a sniper on the field instead. He wore a cyan suit like Toast but wore Peter's confident smirk. His black hair fell into his eyes in the picture. His partner was Raymond and they both worked in the medbay

Jack opened the next file with a sigh

James was the son of Aipha. He wore the lime color like his father but he was adopted. He had strawberry blond hair and green eyes unlike Aipha. He was their weapons expert and tended to craft most of the guns and tools they used out of things on the ship.

Oliver was the son of Tubbo and Ranboo. He was able to teleport but struggled most of the time. He tended to go by Ollie as well. He could speak pretty much any language and was their comms expert. He wore the tan color of his suit and his partner was James.

Jack paused before continuing

Sophia is the daughter of Karl, Sapnap, and Quakity. She had the ability to time travel but avoided it because of what it did to Karl. She also had a weird heat resistance from Sapnap. She had black hair that was pulled into a messy bun. She was the planner on the SkyLight and she wore a pink suit

Jager was the son of Ash and Wolfabelle. He had light brown hair that swooped to the left. He wore a small, almost forced, smile. He wore the white like Wolfabelle but he seemed to act more like Ash, more serious. He was the security person and his partner was Sophia.

Jack sighed for a third time. He opened the last two files.

Scarlett aka Red was the daughter of Fundy and 5up. She wore red to match her nickname but like Fundy she was a fox hybrid. She had fox ears and a tail. Her hair was the same color as 5up though. She was their technology/engine specialist on the ship.

Ella was Sleepy's daughter. She had cat ears and a tail but she wore the maroon suit. Her black hair was cut to her shoulders. She was the hacker on the ship and could get through any firewall. She was usually pretty smart unless tired. Her partner was Red as they were super close

Jack shut off the tablet and stood up. He exited the bunkhouse and saw DS waiting for him. He cocked an eyebrow.

"Diana's set the course. We are on the way to Polus. Ready to find out what happened to them?"

"I guess so," he answered and they walked off