Thought I Was Lost

Start from the beginning

"Jump," Cameron mumbles into the kiss and Nash jumps and wraps his legs around Cameron's torso. His muscles flex as he carries him to the huge bed, he lays him down and then immediately crawls on top of him.

"I need you so bad, baby." He murmurs as he presses soft kisses all over his face and Nash grinds his hips against Cameron's. "You're all mine for two glorious weeks. It'll be so hard for me to even leave the room."

They part and take off their clothes, when they connect again the kiss is more passionate. Cameron runs his tongue over Nash's lips and then slides it right into his mouth. Their tongues play around with each other and Cameron runs his hand down to Nash's erection. When he pumps it slowly Nash moans and Cameron presses wet kisses all the way down to Nash's hard cock.

He licks at it like a lollipop and Nash props himself on his elbows to look at Cameron. He throws his head back as he feels Cameron's hot, moist mouth take his cock in. Cameron moves slowly, teasing Nash and driving him crazy. He fondles his balls and then sucks on the head as he uses his tongue to lick the sensitive slit. He can taste the salty precum and he savors the taste.

"Oh god, baby... don't tease me," Nash pleads but Cameron likes to watch become wild with lust. Nash's pupils are blown wide and there's barely blue left. He bites his lip and he looks so sexy, Cameron knows how lucky he is to have Nash as his husband.

He begins to bob his head faster and Nash grips his hair tightly but he doesn't control the movements of Cameron's head.

"I'm going to cum, baby." He warns and before he's even finished the sentence he comes in long spurts right into Cameron's waiting mouth. When he pulls away he licks Nash's cock clean and Nash shivers from the overstimulation. Cameron stands and opens one of the suitcases, he find the lube and goes back between Nash's legs. He spreads them to reveal Nash's pink, ready hole. He lathers his finger with lube and smears some on the rim before he slides his first finger in.

Even though Nash just came he can feel himself getting aroused again. Cameron knows exactly what to do and he loves it. He spreads Nash's legs further and pushes them up, Nash wraps his around around his knees and Cameron concentrates on preparing Nash for his cock. He leans in and licks the rim slowly, Nash lets out a surprised moan as he feels Cameron's wet tongue loosening him up. He practically makes out with his hole and when he pulls away its pliable and ready for me.

He sits up and Nash lets his legs fall to the bed.

"Ready, baby?" He asks and Nash nods right away. He needs him desperately. Cameron slides in slowly, he meets some resistance but Nash relaxes as he adjusts to Cameron's length. When Cameron starts to thrust slowly he leans down and kisses Nash deeply, he hands rest on top of Nash's hair and Nash wraps his arms around Cameron's chest and strokes his back gently as he lets out soft moans.

Cameron continues with the slow thrusts, he's making love to his husband.

"I love you so fucking much, baby." He whispers into Nash's ear and then sucks on the lobe gently. He starts to move faster and Nash's eyes are glazed with lust.

"I love you too," Nash gasps as Cameron finds his prostate. His cock is so hard again and begging for release, precum spurts out of the red tip. Nash doesn't want to touch himself, he wants to reach his high with Cameron.

Cameron grunts as he begins to thrust faster and harder. He can feel his cock hit that spongy mass and Nash moans loudly and rakes his fingertips down his back.

Their bodies are slick with sweat but they love it, Cameron leans down again and he sucks on Nash's plumb bottom lip and tugs at it with his teeth.

"God, you feel so good inside me. So good..." Nash moans as his eyes roll back with pleasure. Cameron can feel the bundle of pleasure grow in the pit of his stomach and he knows he's going to cum soon. He slams into Nash and groans at his tight, hot hole. Nash squeezes his muscles and Cameron moans louder as he feels Nash tighten around him.

When he bends down to kiss Nash again his abdomen rubs right on his cock and it provides Nash with enough friction to tip him right over the edge. He moans Cameron's name as he comes all over his stomach and it smears on Cameron as well. Cameron feels the pleasure as Nash's hole convulses around him, he finally cums deep inside Nash.

They kiss gently as his thrusts slow down and he stops but stays inside of Nash.

"You're so sexy, baby. How the hell did I luck out and get you? You make me deliriously happy," Cameron mumbles into their kiss and Nash flushes bright at Cameron's words. He feels so loved and cherished, he had been longing for that for so long and now he finally has it.

Cameron pulls out of Nash and Nash whimpers at the loss of his husbands cock. But Cameron picks him up and walks over to the shower where he turns it on full blast of hot, soothing water. He helps Nash wash off the remains of his body. His wraps his arm around Nash and he fingers his sore, abused hole.

Nash rests his head on Cameron's shoulder and he licks at the salty skin there as Cameron continues to clean him gently when they're finish the dry each other off and then slide into the sheets naked.

They're both exhausted from their love making and they fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms with smiles on their faces. And it's just the way they love.

a/n- omg I love this book so much, I can't stay away!! Its probably my favorite one I've written. Comment! I read all of them, I promise.🙏