Post Credit Scene

No One's Pov

On The Isle of the Lost a group of royal guards walked through Lady Tremaine's Curl up and Dye and handed Dizzy who took off her headphones a scroll and read it.

"His royal Majesty King Ben of Auradon and his councilor Miss Evie of the Isle here by request your company, Dizzy Termanine for the current academic year at Auradon Perp please notify his Majesty's royal guards of your response of this request. We love you to join us at Auradon Perp will you come? Signed King Ben." Dizzy read the scroll out alot.

Dizzy scream in excitement and hugs one of the guards as Lady Tremaine slammed her foot on the floor telling her to be quiet.

Out in the ocean Uma emerge from the waters with a wicked smile as her tentacles treading the water around her."What? You didn't think the story was over did you?"

Meanwhile in a secret meeting between  Members of the Council of Sidekicks members of the Auradon Special Defense Forces.

"I thank you for coming I would like to get down at the task at hand." Adella said.

"Yes we all know how powerful Kai is and what we he is capable of doing." A member of Auradon Special Defense Forces said.

"And we must prepare the day when Kai does lose control and turn on us so we have come up with plans to destroy Kai if necessary." A member of Auradon Special Defense Forces said.

"So what are those options?" Genie asked.

"Yes we have construction a weapon to deal with Kai and the other Titans from bones of Titanus Gojira.

Then they showed images of the weapon.

"We called Kiryu or Mechagodzilla One member of Auradon Special Defense Forces said