Chapter 5 : The Isle of The Lost and The Girl with the Wings of a Moth

Kai's Pov

I felt something wet on my forehead as I soon got my eyes open and I saw Mal.

"Mal?" I asked.

"Hey Kai." Mal said as I sat up.

"Where am I?"  I asked.

"Your on the Isle of the Lost." Mal answered.

"How did I get here?" I asked.

I looked up and saw a girl with brown hair and brown eyes in a pink kimono.

"Who are you?" I asked

"I am Huilan." Huilan said as she took off her kimono showing a Mothra style outfit along with wings as antennas came out of her head.

"I am the daughter of Mothra, the Queen of Monsters which makes me a princess and a Sister to you Kai

"I am the daughter of Mothra, the Queen of Monsters which makes me a princess and a Sister to you Kai. " Huilan finished.

"Well Thanks Huilan."  I said then I turn to Mal.

"Mal I'm so sorry about our fight I was under alot pressure and I took it out on you I should have been there for you more let's go back to Auradon."  I said as Mal looked at me.

"Kai I can't and won't go back I'm a terrible influence on you and when they well turn on  me once they'll reject you." Mal said.

"Don't quit us Mal,  everyone loves you I love you don't you love me?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Kai your the Prince of Monsters and I am The girl of the Isle." Mal replied.

"Then I'm staying." I said.

"What no Kai you can't." Mal said.

"Why not?" Kai asked.

"Because it's not safe." Mal answered.

"Nether is Auradon Keizer has found him." Huilan said.

"Who's Keizer?" Mal asked.

"Son Of Ghidorah, Godzilla's most powerful and hated enemy." I said.

"Yes I saw you skipping through the water so I flew as fast as I could through the opening you created." Huilan said to Mal.

I soon got up and looked at Mal.

"Well like it or not We're staying okay." I said.

"Okay."

No One's Pov

They soon headed out to Lady Tremaine's Curl Up & Dye hair salon as we soon saw Dizzy swiping hair on the floor as I give her a smile.

"Mal!, Is Evie here with you too?" Dizzy asked.

"As if." Mal chuckled.

They all entered the shop as Mal introduced Kai and Huilan to Dizzy.

"I forgot that you guys don't open until midnight the place looks good." Mal said as Dizzy chuckles.

"So what is your deal has your grandmother given you any costumers yet?" Mal asked.

"Ah, just a witch here and there. Mostly, it's a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping. Lots and lots of sweeping." Dizzy replied.

"Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment, eh?" Mal asked.

"Yeah, she's gone from Wicked Stepmother to Wicked Grandmother." Dizzy said.

"That's not really much of a switch. Hey, Dizzy, you used to do Evie, right?" Mal asked.

"Yeah. I thought of the little braids." Dizzy said excited.

"You have any ideas for me?" Asked.

"Mm. The washed-out blonde with purple tips? The best of no worlds. You can't see where your face ends and your hair begins! Oh, what is this, "Bored to Death Pink"? Hmm. How far can I go?" Dizzy asked as Mal sat in a chair.

"The works? I mean, whatever makes me feel like me, but, you know… way worse." Mal explained.

"Yay!" Dizzy said as she grabbed a pair of scissors and Mal give her a nervous look.

While Dizzy was doing Mal's hair, Kai was reading a book as  Huilan  was spinning in a chair. They soon looked at Mal who now had pink hair.

"Hey! There I am." Mal said looking into the mirror.

"Voila!" Dizzy said.

"Voila." Mal replied handing her some money.

"For me?" Dizzy asked.

"Yeah you earned it." Mal said as Dizzy went to put it in the register but is stop by Harry Hook The Son of Captain Hook.

"Fork it over, you runt." Harry said as Dizzy give him the money as he then tap his hook on the register. "Now the rest of it." He ordered as Mal watch him. "Hmm. Thank you. Mm-hmm."

"Still running errands for Uma, or do you actually get to keep what you steal?" Mal asked getting Harry's attention.

"Well, well, well. What a nice surprise." Harry said.

"Hi, Harry." Mal greeted.

"Just wait until Uma hears you're back. She's never gonna give you back your old territory." Harry said.

"Oh, well, that's okay. Because I will be taking it." Mal replied as Harry kept petting her hair with his hook.

"I could hurt you." Harry said but Mal grabbed his hook and place her chewing gum on the sharp point.

"Not without her permission, I bet." Mal said as Harry smirk at her place the chew gum in his mouth and knocked over the bottle onto the floor.

Then he got grabbed by his neck and was lifted off the ground he turned saw Kai as he threw him out of the salon.

"Great. More sweeping." Dizzy said disappointing.