𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

This is the other song I took as an inspiration for this story.
I was thinking of making Harry sing it in one of the previous chapters but then I changed my mind.

But now it's here so you can listen to it.
Is from the same band that I told you a couple of chapters back.

Okay, now. There are only two chapters left and I'm already crying.
I don't want this to end I just love writing this so much.

Since the beginning I wanted this story to be as Angst free as possible. That was my primary goal. I think I did pretty good, didn't I?

God, I really don't want to say goodbye to this one.

Mag 🦋

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

I woke up the next morning only thinking about Harry's visit today and choosing the way I would introduce him to my family.
I wasn't worried at all, they already loved him, but I was anxious.
And I missed him already.

But since Harry didn't show up until midday, I had had all morning to do my duties and Lottie's duties too, since she did mine the day before. It was only fair that I let her rest today.

So after a really busy morning for me I had the biggest reward of it all: My boyfriend showing up.

We were just finishing lunch when the doorbell rang.

"I'll go!" - I said, standing up from the table and running to the door.

I opened the entrance door and found Harry on the other side, looking extremely gorgeous and smiling at me.

"Hey…" - He trailed, stepping inside the house so I could close the door behind him. - "How are you, firefly?"

I smiled to myself and stood on my tiptoes to peck his lips.

"I'm great. How are you? What happened with Gemma yesterday after I left?"

Harry sighed.

"Can we talk about it later?" - He said with pleading eyes.

"Yes baby, sure. Want to see the family?" - I smiled, excitedly.

"That's what I came for."

"Okay, c'mon."

I took Harry's wrist, guiding him towards the living room where most of my siblings were watching TV after lunch.

"Harry is here!" - Doris said once she saw him, running to us and jumping on Harry's arms.

"Hello baby girl." - Harry said to her, caressing her hair as she hugged his neck.

"Do you want to play with my dolls today?" - She asked.

"Of course, can I be the blonde one today?" - He asked her.

"Yes! Let's go to my room!"

"Wait a second, munchkin." - I said. - "Family! I need to tell you all something." - I called out to the few people that were still missing.

"What is it dear?" - My mom asked, entering the room and sitting next to Felicité.

"Wait. There's someone missing. I want everyone here. Where is Lottie? Lottie, come here!" - I said.