𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

I just don't want it. Why can't she understand that?

I jumped on my feet when I heard him.

He was here! He showed up.

It was already late in the evening, and I had stayed at the beach all day waiting for him, starving from time to time, wishing my mom would come and get me home, but in the end it was worth it and I was right.
He showed up.

I looked around and there were still a lot of people crowded on the beach, but that wasn't going to get to me, I was going to find him.

I guess I was wrong at first, this place actually helps me calm down and forget about all the shit.

My eyes wandered around and tried to visualize a guy of possibly my age with green eyes, knowing it was kind of impossible, but anyways I needed to try.

There was also something pulsating inside of me, making me start to walk to my left and in between the people who were still sitting on the sand.
It was this same magnetism I had felt just two days ago, telling me that he was going that way and that I should follow.

I kept looking around for a guy with those characteristics as I tried to keep my mind clear and conscious of my actions, because I couldn't let myself drown like the time I blacked out by listening to him.

No, please not again. I can't put up with this any longer.

Harry. Now I finally had placed a name to the voice. To that deep and soothing voice that was like a melody inside my head.

And that was getting louder with every step I took.
I knew today was the day. I wasn't going to miss this opportunity.

I can't believe he is still not helping us, why the hell is Gemma always on his side?

I knew I was getting closer to him. I could actually feel it. I just needed to remain calm and conscious.
Just don't let yourself go. Keep it in reality, Louis.

I miss her. This would be so much easier if I could just talk to her.

As the minutes passed and I kept walking and following that voice, the sun started to set, and I knew that at some point my mother was coming to pick me up after work. So I needed to hurry because she was probably on her way here.

And I wasn't going to let this opportunity go as well.

People were starting to disappear because of the lack of sunlight, it wasn't as warm as before and the wind was getting stronger.
I could actually feel some chills running down my spine, but that wasn't going to stop me.

The wind was helping clear the beach. It was lucky for me, the less people there were, the more I could look for Harry.

I need to take a break. I'm going through so much that I can't even understand why this is all happening to me.

She went through all of this too, and look where it led her.

I sensed that he was even closer to me and again the worry hit me.
What am I supposed to say when I see him?
What if he doesn't recognize me? Or if he doesn't like me?

I stopped in my tracks when I noticed that nobody was around anymore and that I was alone in the middle of the beach.
I guess I walked a little far from the main beach because the only thing I could see was sand, not even a road on the end of the beach. Just some cliffs in the back and the sea up to the horizon.

I have never been here before.

Was this the way Harry was heading? Or did I just walk all this time in vain?

I need silence, please.

And then I heard a sob.
But it wasn't coming from inside my head, it was an outside sound, interrupting the crashing of the waves and the sound of the wind pounding on my ears.
It was a quiet sob, but still I heard it like it was the loudest sound on earth.
It broke me.

And then I saw him.
Just not entirely, he was just a figure sitting on a rock near the lower part of the cliff.
His legs curled up against his body, his arms around his knees and his head down.

I could see the way his body was shaking from crying and a couple of his strands moving with the wind.

His sobs were getting louder and louder, like they were echoing in the stones that surrounded him.

And just like that I felt how my thoughts got silent. And I knew it was him, even if the only thing I could see was the figure of his body down the evening light.
I felt my whole body tensing with this pulsating magnetism that was pulling me to get closer to him.

But I also felt my heart clenching by seeing him like that. He was fragile, and he was thinking he was alone.

He hadn't seen me yet. He never looked up.
He was deep in his own thoughts, and ironically right now I couldn't hear any of them.

I couldn't meet him like this.
He said himself he needed silence.
And he probably would need privacy as well.

I didn't know what things he was going through, but I was sure that right now my presence wouldn't help him.

I tried to fight against the impulse to run to him and turned around from the scene.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, maybe he can hear me now.

We can meet again under better circumstances.
I know you're going to be fine, Harry.

I sighed and let go of my opportunity, trying to convince myself that if it's meant to be, we were going to meet again.
I needed to trust the sea just like my mother said.

Speaking of her, she was already waiting for me when I got back to the main street of the city, on the same spot where she dropped me that morning.

I got into the car, looking defeated and she sighed as well.

"Bad day?" - She asked as she started driving back to the countryside.

"Just a long one, I guess."

"Did you get what you came to find?"

"Partially."

"Why is that?"

"I found out that his name is Harry today." - I sighed.

"Okay, that 's good. You can find him easily now."

"I actually saw him too. But I just couldn't get to talk to him."

"Why?"

"He was crying."

"Do you know why?"

"No, his thoughts are just so confusing. I can never get the entire picture of it."

"Okay, you can try again tomorrow, yeah?"

"Yes. Thanks mom."

She turned to me and smiled softly.

"But you can't leave your sisters to do all your duties again."

"I know. I'll get everything done before heading to the beach again."

"That's my boy."

I smiled at her.

"Thanks for letting me do this today."

"Anything for you, dear."

_________

Any thoughts on Harry's storyline?

I want to know your guesses so far.

Mag 🦋