𝓋𝒾.

╔═════════════ chapter six- finale.

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

WE RUN towards the entrance of Camp Nightwing "Kurt! Will! Anybody!" Ziggy yells, as soon as we stop I see the bus driving away, we had missed it.

"Son of a bitch!" I curse, I then spot Tommy coming out of the woods towards us and grab Ziggy's hand running "ZIGGY" I scream.

"YEAH?"

"I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW IM SORRY ABOUT EARLIER I JUST GOT JEALOUS AND THAT ITS YOU I REALLY LIKE, I CANT LOOSE YOU TONIGHT"

She looks at me as we make our way to the mess hall and smirks "ITS OKAY, I LIKE YOU TOO, I SHOULDN'T HAVE KISSED NICK"

We barge through the doors and lock them looking around, I spit the radio and switch it on as it plays 'Carry On Wayward Son' through the loudspeaker.

We race into the kitchen Ziggy grabs the biggest knife and I keep hold of my axe, we hear Tommy's heavy footsteps near us and I hold my breath.

He tries getting through the door but fails, so he chose to chop a hole in the door so he could reach through and unlock the door, lets just say his plan worked.

Ziggy opens the door we were hiding behind with her knife and sneaks up behind Tommy, the music suddenly stops and the floor board creaks causing Tommy to turn around.

She screams stabbing the knife through his chest only for him to push her into the shelves
"Don't fucking touch her" I yell hitting my axe to his side.

I then pull my axe away and he glares at me walking towards me slamming me against the shelves choking me, my grip on the axe slipping.

I drop the axe and start smacking Tommy away hoping it would work, I grabbed a bag behind me and pulled it over his head causing him to yell out as I begin to choke him.

I then let go of him grabbing my axe as he grabs his, Ziggy grabs my hand and we race out of the room he runs after us then trips Ziggy over causing her to fall as she drags me with her.

As we both turn around Tommy was about to swing but we hear someone grunt and a knife slash indicating someone had just stabbed Tommy.

Tommy turns around at the anonymous person and there was a few moments before we heard them curse "fuck... you" in between stabs.

Tommy collapses revealing Cindy standing there panting Ziggy and I look at her in disbelief "you swore" Ziggy states.

"It's becoming a habit" Cindy replies still holding the knife.

They both hug each other laughing as I look at Tommy cautiously knowing that he can come back any moment.

"You smell like shit" Ziggy sobs.