𝓋.

╔═════════════ chapter five.

═════════════════════════

═════════════════════════ .✾.═

SMALL TEARS streamed down my face as I run far away, I wipe them away trying to get the image of Arnie's corpse out of my head, making my way to camp with the axe in my hand, gotta admit I probably look crazy.

I run into the nearest building to see Ziggy and Nick kissing, I feel mixed emotions go through me.

"Oh you lying piece of shit!" I curse and they turn to me, Nick looked annoyed and Ziggy looked guilty, all of a sudden there was a girl screaming.

I sigh going away to the outhouse only to see it was locked I remove the screwdriver and sigh "hello? Anyone in there?" I call before opening it.

I look to see bugs and reptiles all over the place "ew... hello? Anyone here?"

"Y/n babes is that you?" Sheila smirks coming out from one of the cubicles.

"I- yeah? What the fuck happened here?"

"I got a note from you saying to meet here only for Ziggy and some dude to dump bugs on me and trap me inside" she sniffs and i furrow my eyebrows.

"Why would you get a note from me?" I ask only for Sheila to stay silent "Holy shit, do you like me Sheila?"

"Maybe, what's it to you?" She says worried.

"I think I hear someone coming"

"Witch Bitch..." Sheila murmurs before dragging me into a cubicle and slamming my body against the wall holding my face "apologies lovely but I would like to make her jealous" she winks and before I can protest she brings me into a passionate deep kiss.

I start to think about how Ziggy kissed Nick and started to kiss Sheila back, her lips were soft and she held me close before.

I then start to have second thoughts, Ziggy then opens the cubicle and Sheila pulls away smirking at her, Ziggy then shows an angry expression dragging Sheila by the hair screaming at her.

"BITCH!!" Sheila screams as both of them fight.

I stood there yelling at them to stop fighting but they ignored me, the were smashing on another into the cubical walls, Ziggy was trying to say something to Sheila but she ignore her by slapping her hard on the face, milliseconds later Ziggy smashes her fist across Sheila's jaw making her drop unconscious.

"Holy shit Zig!"

"I heard shouting what's going— what's going on in here what the fuck?"

"Is everyone okay?" Ziggy asked Gary.

"No! Everyone's headed back to the Mess Hall, where's Nick?" Gary responded.

"Help! Help! We're down here! Help!" Muffled voices yelled.