Chapter 13.

You wake up to Phil shaking your shoulder gently

Phil: y/n, y/n wake up I need to go soon

Y/N: shit I'm so sorry I slept in!

Phil: it's fine baby but I'm off now to football training now *he gives you a kiss on the head*

Y/N: ok by baby

Phil gets Ronnie and puts him next to you in bed

Ronnie: MAMMA MAMMA! *he says when clapping his hands*

You look at Phil looking worried as if Phil wouldn't want Ronnie calling you that but Phil was so over the moon about it and he went in to give you a hug with Ronnie in the middle of you guys.

Phil: right i must go now love you.

Phil drives to his training and he meets up with jack on the way.

Jack: ahhhh hey mate haven't seen you for a long time how have you been!

Phil: I know right it's been ages!

Jack: have you heard from y/n after that match

Phil: well actually me and y/n have moved in together now!

Jack: congratulations mate I'm so happy for you guys! But dose mase know?

Phil: no, no one knows apart from you and becca

Jack:oh no how did beck deal with it

Phil: I mean she hasn't been dealing with it very well she has sent y/n death threats and she has tried to kiss me and she has hacked into my Instagram

Jack: I'm so sorry mate if there is anything you whay me to help out with I'm all hands down! When we next have training together why don't I see if shasha and you see if y/n wanna go out to london or something to go shopping so they can get to know each other?!

Phil: omg yes that's a great idea I'm sure y/n would love that!

Jack: ok I'll text shasha right now.

Phil arrives at the training ground so jack and phil jump out the car and make there way in.

They go into the changing rooms and they see all the rest of the team

Mason: OH WELL LOOK WHO IT IS PHIL FODEN ITS PHIL FUCKING FODEN!

Declan: oh shut up mase!

Mason rolls his eyes and just gets changed

Declan: HEY PHIL HEY JACK HOW HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN!!!

Phil: YOOOO MANNNN

Southgate: BOYSSSSS HURRY UP YOUR LATE

Back at home you play with Ronnie and decorate his new bedroom into a baby blue colour

Y/N: Ronnie is it time for a nap now?

You take Ronnie up to yours and phils room as he can't sleep in his room as it smells of paint and it's still wet.

Training is done for the day so Phil goes back into the changing rooms with the rest of they boys and they all chat for a bit

Declan: yo boys wanna all come over mine for a party? Girlfriends can come too!

All the team agree but Phil pulls Declan over to the side for a minute

Phil: dec can I j speak to u quickly

Declan: yes what do u need mate?

Phil:there is something you need to know dont get mad but me and y/n are kinda a thing now so is it ok if i can bring her?

Declan: OMGGGGG YES YES YES I IM LITERALLY SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS CONGRATULATIONS *he says with the biggest smile on his face*

Phil: ahhh thanks man!

Phil and jack get in the same car again and drive home.

Jack: so man you coming to the party?

Phil: yeah I am but I don't know if y/n will be up for it because mason will be there but I'm sure she will come is Sasha coming?

Jack: yeah me and sasha will be coming. Shall we pick you up on the way we have enough room in the car?

Phil: oh yes please that will do us a favour thanks !

Phil drops jack off at his house and phil goes in with jack into the house.

Sasha: oh hey Phil how are you?

Phil: hey sasha I'm good thanks what about you?

Sasha: good thanks! Jack texted me I hear your dating y/n Southgate jack suggested that me and her go shopping together,I'm totally up for that! Here give her my number so we can chat about it I would love to get to know her.

Phil: ok yes I'm sure she would love to go shopping with you I'm pretty sure she watches your YouTube videos anyway so she would love to Get to know you! and she is probably coming to the party tonight so you can speak and get to know each other there

Sasha: party what party?

Jack: *waist taking his shoes off* oh yeah I fought to tell you that we are going to Declan's for a party and you are coming too.

Phil: well I better get home so I can tell y/n bye guys.

Jack: ok mate I'll see you at 6:35 BYEEEE

Sasha: byeeee and make sure to give her my number!