"What happened there?" Luana asked. I look at her. She's worried.. and scared.. her fists is trembling that a hand quickly held which I figured to be Aeron's.

"West wing have been fallen."

My eyes widen at Sir Gavin's statement. What? The west wing? Have been fallen?

"W-what do you mean? Where are Juliane and Cliff?!" tears threatened to escaped Elaine's eyes as she hold more to Cole.

"Our teams there retreated as more creatures crowded that place." Sir Gavin said. "All creatures are on the move towards there. You should not go."

That explains why we haven't fought creatures on the way.. but.. "Where are Juliane and Cliff?" now I asked. He is still not answering it. The professor stayed quiet and I'm about to lost it when Aeron steps out with his sword draw towards the professor.

"Answer. The. Question. Where are Juliane and Cliff?"

It's my first time to see him like this. His eyes is different. The emotions that I haven't felt from him is now pushing me to edge. He's angry.. so angry.

Sir Gavin bow his head that just makes me nervous.

"I didn't saw them." Scythe speaks out catching our attention. "I told you, I'd been there.. but I guess I'm too late." his eyes meets mine again and as if he opens his emotions towards me. "Just like Sir Gavin said, the creatures are there and guarding the whole west wing. Juliane and Cliff are not with the team when they retreated."

Scythe.. there are something more he is not telling us. I can feel it. He's feeling sad.. you're too late huh? What does he really meant by he's too late?

I heard someone groaning caused for me turn at Cole who is holding his stomach with a visible pain on his face. Meters away, there I saw Elaine running and I know where she's going but she should not move out of nowhere!

"Elaine! Stop!" I swing my hand towards her direction as mirrors erupt from the ground and block her. I quickly notice something that made me froze. What--

A hand on my shoulder snap me. Fuck. What the hell is happening?!

I sway my hand into a circle as Elaine got locked up into a mirror cage.

"What are you doing?!" I heard Cole shouted at me as Aeron quickly held him back.

"Someone's with us." Draven informed and let go of my shoulder. I stared at the mirror cage I made. I can see through it and I'm staring straight to Elaine. Her eyes.. are shining to different kind of light. Thing that I've never seen before.

"I know this aura. It can't be--"

"The one controlled Kendra back to Arcadia."

Luana cut Aeron's statement, clarifying what we think is actually right. This aura. Dark. Lingering of ruins.

"Kendra had been controlled on your mission?" Sir Gavin look at us confusedly. "What is happening?"

Sir Gavin is an indirect descendant of Hephaestus, god of fire. South told me before that there are couple of things that direct descendants can do that the indirect descendants can't and one of it is analyzing the aura by air. Even you're not descendant of a deity associated with air, your god senses can detect it immediately.

"Stay alarmed!" Luana summons her spear as Aeron summons his shield. Cole looks fired up as his fist got surrounded by fire. Scythe with his weapon. Sir Gavin, now having little fire on his fingertips. While Draven.. he's just standing there, motionless.

"Descendants.."

We all turn towards the mirror cage where Elaine is. She's there, facing us.. eyes on me.