𝟒𝟖. 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲

Start from the beginning

Five minutes later, since nana's house was very close from hers, she finally pulled up in her driveway. She put the car in park and took the key out the ignition before getting out the car.

She went to Kariah's side and got her out, also grabbing her diaper bag. She closed her door behind her and started going up the porch steps.

She knocked on the door and waited a few seconds, and soon enough the door was opened by a smiling Erik.

" Hi Erik" she smiled side hugging him.

" Hi babygirl" he hugged her back " I see you brought lil mama with you" he smiled at Kariah picking her up.

" Yeah I need y'all to keep her for the day, of course if that's okay with you"

" You know that's never a problem, hi mami" he cooed at Kariah making her giggle and hug his neck.

One thing about Kariah, she loved her great grandfather.

" Okay I'm finna go before your grandson blow my phone up asking me where his daughter at" she snickered giving Kariah some kisses and hugging Erik.

" Yeah you better get going" he laughed.

Kafeyah waved and made her way back to her car. Erik only closed the door when he saw that she pulled off safely.

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

Five minutes later, she pulled up in front of the house and gulped once she saw the blinds open.

" Awe Lord" she sighed getting out the car. She hit the lock button her car keys and unlocked the front door.

She stepped in and was met with Zymeir's hard and disapproving glare.

" H-hi my love" she nervously waved laughing on the inside at his face.

Yeah, you know that I'm about it
Don't even gotta talk about it

" Don't 'hi my love' me whea' my daughter at?" he questioned with a mug on his face.

" She at nana's papa" she chuckled but quickly stopped when she noticed that he wasn't laughing at all.

You know I'm not just anybody
So don't even try to play shy with me

" Kafeyah mane" he whined " You just kidnapped my daughter and didn't even let me see her" he complained.

" I know, I'm sorry baby" she brung him in a hug and rubbed his back in a comforting manner.

" I miss my daughter mane" he hugged her back tighter.

It took everything in Kafeyah not to bust out laughing at his dramatics.

" Tighten the fuck up Kalane, you gon see her at the end of the day" she pulled away.

" Who the fuck you talking to mhm?" he put his hand around her throat looking down at her. " Matter fact lemme teach you some manner real quick" he picked her up and made his way to their bedroom.

Yeah, sometimes you gotta let a female know
You not just a regular dude, not the average

𒊹𒊹𒊹𒊹

" What kind of theme you guys are going for?" the woman asked the couple.

" I want a wedding like the ones in fairytales" Kafeyah answered. Since she was little, she always wanted to feel like a true princess for her wedding.

It's hard to compare to this shit
Really out of the ordinary, you know what I'm sayin'?
Chance of a lifetime, you feel me?

" I see exactly what you want, but you do know that it gon cost a bit more" she informed.

" It ain't a problem" both of them answered. Zymeir was making a lot of money with his tattoo shop, it was one of the best in the whole city. And Kafeyah recently started working again, and the pay was amazing.

You a one-of-one, girl
Yeah, you're all that

" Well okay" she nodded. " What colors are you going for?"

" White, light pink and gold" Zymeir answered. Zymeir really didn't care what the theme of the wedding was, as long as he got to marry his lover. He was going to make sure that their wedding was exactly how Kafeyah wanted.

Me and you alone, picture all that (All that)
Let's take a chance on each other, don't wanna hold back

" Great color combination" she smiled, " I'll email the both of you with some sketch and ideas that I may have with what you both told me, and you'll just have to complete with what you'd like" she offered.

" Fine with me" Kafeyah nodded.

" Okay next topic, the menu. What type of food y'all want?"

" I want everything but food from here. I want african food, like: plantains, red rice, gumbo, fried fish ect..We also want food from the islands like: jerk chicken, roasted pork, stew ect.. We also want seafood, like a lot of it." she resumed.

But if you do just (Oh, woah) let me know so I know how to move

" Okay great, I'll take care of that" she nodded.  " I think that's great for today, I'll meet you guys next week with my sketch and we can discuss this a bit more"

" Okay great. Thank you again" Kafeyah shook her hand the same as Zymeir before leaving her office.

" Don't know why she so damn happy" Zymeir muttered.

" I-Zymeir" she busted out laughing. " I know you is not still mad at me?" she chuckled.

" Damn right I am, now hurry up so I can see my daughter" he frowned.

Yeah, you know that I'm about it
Don't even gotta talk about it

Kafeyah laughed and thanked him once he opened the door for her. He got in his side of the car and pulled off.

" Okay now slow down Zymeir, Kariah ain't going no where" she mugged him.

" Enjoy the ride princess" he rubbed her thigh.

You know I'm not just anybody
So don't even try to play shy with me

TO BE CONTINUED...

I know i'm late but shiiid

only two chapters left

thoughts?

song of the chapter: Not Jus Anybody by Jacquees

vote and comment

love y'all stay safe

-ri is outt 🦋