is it love or......

My dear fellow seniors no one meassege me anything about the question i asked in the previous update . A user called theressalover commented that she wants this story to be wangxian fiction . I thought to decide this on majority but since no one messaged me except her so i will make this story a wangxian fiction . Enjoy reading seniors😊😊.
------------------------------------------------------

In the morning at cloud recesses:
               Wei ying wake up early in the morning since he cant sleep all the night because of something rather say someone . He thinks about that young cultivator all the night while giggling sometimes . He is beyond happy realizing that his brother is going marry lan zhan's brother. Hey readers don't take it wrong , he is not happy because of his brothers betrothal but because there is a big chance of courting lan zhan.
On the other side lan zhan also thinking about wei ying his smile his touch everything about him giving him a weird feeling but that feeling is not uncomfartable but rather pleasent very pleasent.

Two beautiful souls started to get ready for the class with a smiling face .
"Woah what a suprise shijie am i daydreaming how can this be!!!!"jiang cheng exclaimed seeing wei ying got up early and dresses up like etheral beauty. "Shijie see he is mocking me" wei ying whined like a child while jiang cheng laughing his ass off.
"A'cheng stop it. A'xian may i ask what today you seem so happy today" shijie asked while smiling softly.
"Ah its..its nothing shijie i am happy becuase today is the first day in cloid recesses right i am just looking forward to the class"
Wei ying said start to smile while thinking about last night meeting not minding a two pair of eyes looking at him suspiciously. "Shijie should we consult a doctor because as you see he is behaving weird" jiang cheng said as whispher but loud enough for his shijie to hear. "A cheng stop it he is just attracted to something or someone maybe"  jiang yanli said while looking at wei wuxian with a smile. "Ok ok stop smiling like a idiot you stupid" jiang cheng while rolling his eyes . Wei wuxian didn't mind anything he just started to walk while his eyes searching for that angelic beauty in the human form.
   on the other side lan zhan walking in the corridar as usually with a expressionless face but his emotions can't escape from his brother eyes . When lan sees his brother xichen he went to him and bowed. "Wangji good morning" lan xichen said and smiled . "Good morning brother" lan zhan said as he stand straight and then his eyes started to roam with a unexplainable expression on his face . When xichen noticed this he asked lan zhan softly "wangji are you looking for something or someone??".
Wangji was a bit startled but still kept his poker face and said while stuttering "no..nothing brother i have to go now brother meet you later" wangji said while bowing and left without waiting for an reply. When he was about to left the hall suddenly wei ying enters with his usual charming smile . Lan zhan freeze on the spot he tried to distract but it seems like his eyes and legs are betraying him. When wei ying notices lan zhan he also in the same situation like lan zhan. Both of stare at each other like they was the only one in the world. Lan xichen understand everything when he notices the suuden change of expression in lan zhan's face. "So he is indeed looking for someone finally he decided to have a friend and his choice is not bad" lan xichen thought internally and smiled.
Same goes to jiang yanli . She is happy that his brother have a good friend . But when jiang cheng notices it , as always not understanding interanally he start to yell at xiao zhan but not in a loud noise. " Wei wuxian did you stare enough you are looking at him like you want to eat him " *cough* *cough* ( dont take it wrong seniors , as i said this will be a wangxian so wei ying will be the one who is beeb eaten *ahem*). When wei wuxian heard it he choked in his own saliva and started to cough. Jiang cheng whisphered that sentence in wei ying's ear so others didn't heard it. When wei ying started to cough lan zhan subsconciously moved forward to wei ying to pat him on the head. Everyone gasped at the scene as this was the first time they see their cold hanguang jun who hates skinship now patting someones head . Lan xichen just smiled at the scene because he already once saw it last night.
When lan zhan realisesd what he was doing he immediately retreated his hand and walk away from there in a faster pace. Wei ying still looking at the reatreating figure while touching his head where his crush touched just now . Then they all went to dining hall to have thier breakfast but lan zhan didnt come there to have breakfast because he is super duper embrassed but that touch somehow make him happy .
When wei ying didn't find lan zhan he ate his breakfast quickly and silently went to kitchen and grabbed some food and went to find his crush . Lan zhan was sitting in grass surrouded by some fluffy creatures called bunny. When he heard some footsteps he gripped his bichen tight and looked at the direction where the sound comes . Wei ying came there with a wide smile. When lan zhan saw that smile his heart flattered and drop his bichen . And then wei ying came and sat behind lan zhan . Wei ying moved his hand forward to lan zhan with a box in his hand . Lan zhan looks at then at the box then ask with a cold yet calm voice "what's in this box and why are you here".
"Ah...lan 'er'gonzi dont be so rude i am just here to give you your breakfast since i didn't saw you at the dining hall" wei ying said and gestured towards the box with his eyebrows. Lan zhan didn't say anything but just kept looking at the box . When wei ying notices this he immediately reatreated his hand , opened the box and ate a piece of it . And then he said see i didn't mix anything with this i am just here because i cared about yo- *cough* *cough* . He spoke with food on his mouth so he choked and started to cough . Lan zhan immedietly grab the water and let him drink the water . His one hand holding the water bottle in wei wuxian's mouth while the other hand patting the latters back . "don't talk while eating" lan wangji said in a concern voice wei wuxian stop coughing and looked at the elder's eyes which is full of concern . They both stare at each and they subconciously moved forward to each other , when their lips about to touch they heard a yell and immediately moved from each other ." Wei wuxian where are you??" jiang cheng yelled while walking to the forest. Wei wuxian stand up and said without looking "la..lan er gongzi eat your breakfast i will be going to back to class se..see you la..later" he said and ran from there without looking back.
Seniors i have a important work so i will update more later so sorry seniors anyways have a good day seniors😉😉😊😊