your my friend

Then wei wuxian headed to the cloud rececces. At the time he arrived at the entrance, ot was already 5.00 pm. A few disciple who wore a cloud patterned headband stops him from entering with a respectful bow . When he saw the headband , that young man suddenly come to his mind because he also wore a cloud patterned headband but that headband looks a bit more......beautiful.

When he is in his trail of thoughts a sudden voice startled him " may we ask who are you sir and where are you coming from " one of disciple asked with bow.

Wei wuxian smiled at them then said " i am wei wuxian coutesy name wei ying and i am a disciple of jiang clan . My shije and shidi and some of our diciples are already inside and since i have some buisness to attend i couldn't join with them so can i go in?? " he asked with sincere bow.

"Do you have any invitation sir"??one of the disciple asked.

"No i dont have as i said my shijie have it" wei ying said .

"We understand sir but i am sorry we can't let anyone in without invitation" the disciple said with a slight bow.
Hey you can ask my shije the young madam of jiang clan , i am really a discple of jiang jian and we came here for lectures " wei ying while pouting.
He dressed in white clothes not in jiang clan uniform so he thought that they didn't belive him as a disciple of yhe jiang clan because of his clothes.

"we understand but Its already late sir we can't disturb our guests pls come tommorrow so that we can talk about it infront of our grandmaster" the disciple.

But wei wuxian didn't accept because he don't have enough money to book a room in an inn nor for food. Wei ying made pitiful face inront of disciple and said " hey my shijie will be worried for me let me in you can ask her of you don't belive me " wei ying made a pout at the end of the sentence.

The didciples looked at each other don't know how to react.

Suddenly there enters someone who has the cool breez around him and with almond eyes sharp nose wow such a stunning beauty ( oh sorry i am drooling over him i literraly imagined his entry  scene in the untamed 😅😅).

"what's happening here?" lan wangji asked with a cold face.
wei wuxian shocked by the sudden by the cold voice coming from his behind.

"Hanguang jun" both disciple greeted and bowed.
*Hanguangjun??? Then he must be the head disciple here ,  perfect i can get in with the help of him* wei wuxian thought and smirked internally.

It is like this , this young master standing here said he is from the jiang clan and came here for the lecture but the jiang clan disciples already entered . since he don't have any invitation so we told him to come again tommorrow so that we can talk about this infront of grandmaster but he rejected to leave,  thankgod you are here hanguangjun. One of the disciple said.

"Hey we meet again ,  a while ago  i didn't have time to introduce myself BTW i am wei wuxian courtesy name wei ying coming from yunmeng jiang clan and i parted from my group because i suddenly need to do something and i thought i can join them later in here but i don't know that i need to have a invitation so can you please take me in so that i will ask my shijie and show you my invitation. Wei wuxian said with a sweet smil that can melt anyone heart but it won't work on our hanguangjun.

"No Invitation No Entry" this is the words that escaped fron the latters mouth in a cold tone.

"Heyy come on i am your friend how can you be so rude to me"wei wuxian said with a pout.

The lan disciples startled by hearing the sentence and lookednat each other in bewilderment. But lan wanji felt a undescrible feeling by hearing the friend but he didn't show it on his face.

"We are not friends, now please go back and come tommorrow.  We can announce the news of your arrival to the young maiden of jiang if you want.

Wei wuxian made a big pout but lan wangji didn't seem to care of it.

He then said "your so mean wait i will complain to the grandmaster , zewu jun, second young master and my shijie about you three" by making a hmph sound he leaves.
The disciples together with lan wangji shocked by the young man sentence.  Then lan wangji spokes "alright it's going to be dusk so put a barrier then go to your rooms"he said and left.

Wei wuxian who has been hiding and hearing their conversation smirked victoriosly as thought of something.

At 7.30 pm everywhere quite only the sound of wind could ve heard the bright moon is exceptionally beatiful today.

Wei wuxian stading in front the cloud rececces entrance which is glowing by a blue barrier. Wei wuxian wrote something in the by his index finger and little finger and move his finger towards the barrier with a lightning speed which the barrier immediatly broken. He smirks as the entrance now can be cleary shown then he walks in.
And there is a  big wall which surrounde the whole cloud receccess . He looks to his right  then left and sigh relived as no one is there.

He started to climb the wall by jumpin and then a voice could be heard. "What are you doing here at this time" asked lan wanji with his cold yet not arrogant voice.

Wei wuxian flinched by the sudden and his left leg slipped from the wall which cause him to fall , he closed his eyes ready to face the worst situation but he opened his eyes out of shock when two cold yet warm hands slide under his neck and under his hip for preventing him from falling,  he wrapped his hands around the latters neck without realising he is been carried in a bridal style and now swings in the air under the bright moon.

And when he sees the person who is carrying him his blood went cold and rushed to his face which made his face look like a fresh tomato and freeze on the spot when he met that piercing gaze . Their eyes locked staring into each like there is no tommorrow . Landing on the land still holding wei wuxian in his he asked "Are you going to stare at me like that for a whole night? " wei wuxian get back to reality by the sudden words and his face turened red once again by blush and embracement.
And he immediately get down from the latter arms " Th...thank you f..for your help " he said while looking not daring to meet the peircing gaze.