Chapter 3-A Wave of Exes Came Looking for Me. What to Do?!

Start from the beginning

He spaced out, but Jeremy slowly approached him.

The handsome man's facial features became clearer, under the stern brows a pair of sharp as swords eagle eyes, under the high bridged nose a pair of thin lips like half-moons; as Bai Yue Sheng began to reminisce, from the unnatural cold his temperature slowly got hotter and hotter.

"Ah Sheng," Jeremy was already very close to him, if he took one step more he would be able to wrap him in his arms, embrace him like he would countless times before, declaring his infinitely boundless ownership, his desire to monopolise that person.

"I finally found you." Jeremy's voice pitch became extremely low, the complexity of emotions it contained no longer could be explained in simple words, could be said that on the entire galaxy no one would believe such voice could come from the Supreme Emperor with the harshest hand: slightly trembling, as if fearing the next instant he would wake up from a dream.

Bai Yue Sheng's lips slightly opened, he wanted to say something, but Jeremy had already pressed the back of his head, leaving both with only ragged breath as collateral, he posed a rough kiss on his lips.

He had been looking for him for decades, listlessly waiting on that cold throne, searching non-stop for the thinnest news about him, not once thinking on giving up, because Jeremy knew from the start: His Ah Sheng would not die, he was the man that rescued him from the Federal Research Institute, gave him a new life, helped him conquer the entire galaxy, he would never die.

No one knew Jeremy better than Bai Yue Sheng, no one knew Bai Yue Sheng better than Jeremy.

Spending days and night at the Sin Galaxy for decades, they were the most intimate lovers, comrades that could trust each other their backs, also the only equal parties.

They rebelled against the government, shattered religion, had to rely on each other's presence.

Until they established a new nation.

But the Jeremy that ascended to the power supremacy of the throne lost the man who should have always stood by his side.

If that was the price, then everything he owned now had become the biggest joke.

Because from the moment his consciousness awakened, the thing he couldn't lose the most was Bai Yue Sheng.

"Kyaa!" A tender female voice rang, apparently freaking out.

Bai Yue Sheng suddenly came back to his senses, in the blink of an eye he spread out the troubled Jeremy with a sense of crisis, keeping the life of the ignorant woman that intruded.

This was not the kind of stuff ordinary people could understand, after thousands of years at the Interstellar era, after the endless development of science and technology, people research strength became more powerful, and dimensional detached spiritual power brought a huge change.

With Jeremy's SSS DNA physique, with just completely expressing his mind, he could freely access all the information he wanted.

If his mind was completely expressed, he could instantly go through the entire planet, freely retrieving all the information he wanted. It was only during the non-war period, only would he be able to easily use it just like that.

But it was a shocking surprise that the woman could actually pass by, sufficiently proving that the Jeremy that just kissed Bai Yue Sheng was so engrossed, that even the most basic vigilance disappeared.

Of course, if the sleeping lion wanted to kill a little rabbit it was a piece of cake, so Jeremy wanted to kill the trespasser without even second thought.