Seven finally runs out of the house sliding into the passenger seat. "Bout damn time!"

"I don't understand why I have to go everywhere with you," Seven grumbles as he backs out of his driveway.

"You think I'ma let you out of my sight after that shit you pulled. Until you go back to school you're coming everywhere with me." He's counting down the days for Seven's flight back to Denton.

Only getting to the stop sign, Gee calls Magenta on Facetime remembering he left something he needs at her place. Upon her answering he asks, "Are you at home? I need to get something."

"Oh, now you wanna call me. You didn't see me calling you yesterday?" She doesn't answer his question.

"Didn't wanna talk."

"Well, then get off my phone with yo non-talkin' ass," she says humorously even though she's glad he called.

"Where you at?" He stares into the screen seeing she's in the car herself.

With a smirk she answers, "I'm out."

"Why you all dressed up? Where you going?"

"I look good, huh?" Gen moves the camera fixing her hair and pushing her boobs up. "I'm on my way to see my new nigga since you act like you didn't see that I sent you my Mariah Carey playlist. We Belong Together should've made you respond. I said I'm sorry, baby," she finds it amusing that he's upset and he doesn't.

"Quit fuckin' playing with me. You about to get on my nerves. You didn't tell me what was going on with my little brother. Either of you could've ended up dead. This shit ain't funny."

"Are you mad because you were left out or because you weren't in control?"

"Right!" Seven agrees trying to lean over and be in the screen. "What's he really trippin' about?" he smacks his lips.

"So I'm the bad guy because I want my girl and little brother to be safe? I don't like y'all two creating this little bond to double team me."

"Now you know how it feels. My brother was still cool with you when you were the opps," Gen sucks her teeth.

"I wasn't tryna have a full-blown conversation. Are you home? I need to swing by and get something. You need to just give me a key."

"Give you a key for what? You broke up with me," she playfully rolls her eyes.

"What're you talking about? Did I say that?"

"You didn't come spend the night last night," she says like it's obvious. "You basically said it's over."

"I was going to be sleeping at my place regardless. My mama's in town and your mother's at your place. They don't take me as the type who'd be okay with us sleeping in the same bed while unmarried," he can't even take himself seriously saying that.

"The two women who question why they don't have 'grands' every time we speak to them?" Gen asks. "How are you gonna breakup with me over one day when I've been good to you all these other days?" She laughs getting a mug from Gee.

"Cause," he says like a little kid.

"Alright, you won't hear from me no mo."

"Can you stop playing and answer my question before I get to your neighborhoods," he turns knowing he doesn't live that far from her. He doesn't want to have to turn around.

"My Mom's at my house. I'll call her and tell her to let you in."

"Thank you," he says with attitude.

"I'll see you tonight. Kiss the camera, nigga."

"Gone on," he fights a laugh at her blowing a kiss towards the phone.