Dracula's Daughter (Levi x Vampire Reader)

Start from the beginning

Your father hummed lightly. "I would imagine he's with your sisters. You know how much they love new toys."

All the color drained from your face. "No," you breathed, horrified.

Then you were running, faster than humanly possible, with Dracula's sadistic laughter trailing after you. You were all too aware of the atrocities your sisters vested upon humans who were unlucky enough to get dragged into their bedroom. If you didn't stop them in time...

You burst through the ornate double doors, into a suite that had been draped in so much silk and gossamer that you could hardly see through all the warm-colored fabric. Your frantic eyes found Levi in the middle of it all, one of your sisters on each side, their deceptively strong hands holding him in place while their bodies pressed against him. They grinned wickedly at you, their blood-red lips parting to display sharp fangs.

"Get away from him!" you screamed, ready to rip both vampires apart, if that's what it took.

"Now, now. Is that any way to speak to your sisters?" Dracula drawled from behind you.

You whirled on him, knowing he was responsible for all of this. You might have been able to win in a fight against your sisters – if you were smart about it – but there was no way in hell you could ever come close to beating Dracula. His power was too great, and on top of that, because he had been the vampire to turn you, you were physically unable to do anything that would cause him harm.

So you begged.

"Please! Please, stop this!" you cried. "I'm the one you want! Please!"

Dracula chuckled at your desperation. "Very well, since you asked so nicely." Then, turning to your sisters, he murmured, "Girls, that's enough now."

Your sisters pouted as they stepped back from Levi. Meanwhile, relief washed over you, and you released the breath you had been holding. But you should have known better.

"After all, your dear sister (f/n) claimed the human first," Dracula continued in a light tone. "It would be unfair to steal food from her plate. Unless...she no longer wants him?"

Your sisters' expressions morphed into twisted delight. They strolled over to their father's side, hanging off his arms, watching you with gleeful eyes. They knew exactly what was coming...and so did you.

Your blood ran cold, and your eyes went wide with horror. "No," you breathed.

Dracula only smiled.

The veiled threat was clear. If you didn't feed on Levi right here and now, Dracula would let your sisters go at him. You knew exactly what that would entail, for your sisters were predictable in their cruelty.

They liked to play with their food. If they had their way, they would feed on Levi slowly, pumping him full of endorphins while they drank his blood in order to make him more pliable. Then they would take their pleasure in other ways as well, with Levi conscious but unable to resist, until the last drop of life left him.

But if you bit him...at least you could minimize the damage. You could give him enough endorphins to dull the pain, but not so many that he would get drunk off them. You could also control the amount of blood you took, so he wouldn't die.

You glanced at Levi, honestly expecting to see hate in his eyes. Before tonight, he hadn't known you were a vampire – a monster. He had believed that the woman he loved was human, and you had let him believe it, all while falling in love yourself. You had been too afraid to admit the truth, too afraid to see the tenderness in his gaze turn to revulsion.

Yet, there was nothing but understanding in Levi's beautiful grey orbs, telling you that it was okay. He didn't care if you were a monster. He didn't care if you drank his blood. Even though you had lied to him about your past and about what you were, he still trusted you – trusted the human heart inside you.