3

Chapter 3

What Pansy didn't understand is why she didn't see Draco storming out from the Room of Requirement after two minutes. Actually, she hadn't seen either of the boys leave that room. She found Hermione with Ron in the Great Hall, and decided to ask her about it.

Hermione looked up and smiled, and Ron looked up and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, looking between the two girls.

"Do you need me to leave or-?" He offered. Pansy shook her head, but still reached out a hand to hold her girlfriend's. "So, what's up then?"

"Yeah, what's up?" Hermione asked. "Did you find my diary? Or that muggle magazine under my bed?! I swear- my uhm- my cousin gave it to me!" Hermione slapped a hand over her mouth.

"I saw it. And I'd be concerned if your cousin bought that for you 'Mione!" Ron replied, smirking a little. Hermione's face just turned red and she sunk a little in her chair as Pansy laughed at how adorable she was. And at how much she wanted to see this magazine now.

"No, I did not do either of those things, although now maybe I want to." She smiled, "But, I was just wondering if you've seen Harry, or Draco for that matter?"

"We haven't. I thought Harry was with Neville or something, I don't know. Do you think they're still in the room?"

***

"We shouldn't." Harry told him, mocking his smug smile. Draco rolled his eyes and laughed, sitting down in front of the other boy.

"Why? Scared Potter?"

"You wish." Harry said, raising his chin to look the blonde straight in the eyes. "We are stuck in here anyway, why not make an embarrassment of you in the meantime?"

"The only embarrassing one here is you, Potty." Draco said, placing the bottle of firewhiskey between them. "Truth, or dare?"

"Dare." Harry scowled, almost offended that Draco would even question his bravery.

"I dare you to chug as much of this firewhiskey as possible without puking... actually, chug all of it so you do puke." Draco remarked. Harry just narrowed his eyes and took the bottle out of the other boy's hands. He was only able to drink for two seconds before stopping and coughing hysterically. Draco smirked.

"Truth-" Harry coughed mid-sentence, almost making Draco laugh, "or dare, Malfoy?"

"Dare." He simply replied, lifting his chin.

"I dare you to only pick truth for the next three rounds."

"God, you're lame Potty." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Can you not call me that?"

"Should've dared me to." Harry got up and walked over to the door.

"I'm going to figure out some way to open this and get out of here." He said, kicking it forcefully. An iron, heart shaped lock had sealed the moment the door closed, something that Harry had never seen before. Why would they require a lock? Draco got up too and walked up slowly, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Should've known you were too much of a coward to actually play such a simple game. It's alright, I expected as such. You know my father says-"

"No one cares what your father says. And the only coward here is you. I'll play, just give me the firewhiskey and a truth." Harry said, annoyed and standing way too close to Malfoy for comfort. He took a swig from the jar as Draco sat back down, thumb rubbing his bottom lip.

"Who do you hate most in this school?"

"You." Harry sneered. Draco lifted his eyebrows and nodded, a neutral expression on his face. Harry rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine, you're second. But only to Snape. He keeps taking points from me." He huffed. Draco held back a snicker.

"I'll take a truth now, if you don't mind." Draco told him, stealing back the firewhiskey and taking a shot.

"Like you have a choice." Harry thought for a moment then replied, "What's your biggest fear?" Draco stared at the boy, not expecting a question of that sort. He cleared his throat and opened his mouth like he was about to say something, but immediately closed it, furrowing his eyebrows. He looked to his right and picked up the bottle, and took a big sip. Or two. Or three- you know what, you get the point.

He placed it back down, finally feeling tipsy enough to answer such a big question. "My father." He mumbled quietly.

"Your what?" Harry asked, straining to hear. He didn't think he would actually get an answer from the blonde haired boy.

"My father!" He said, much louder, startling them both. "Right then, truth or dare?" Harry hesitated, before grabbing the bottle of whiskey, gulping, and chugging it for about 5 seconds. He put it down, wiped his mouth carefully, and blinked away the pain of the scorching flavor. He finally looked up at Draco, who looked at him with wide eyes.

"I guess that's a truth then." He paused and bit his lip, not knowing what to say, or ask. "Right," He cleared his throat again, "Well then um," He sat in thought, until a great idea popped into his mind. "If you could sleep with one person here with no strings attached, who would it be?" Draco smirked. Harry thought quietly, before coming up with an accurate answer, blushing when he did. Draco could tell that the other boy was fairly drunk at this point, because he was actually going to answer. He would feel bad about asking, but it'll probably be some stupid answer like Ginny Weasley, or Cho Chang, or maybe even-

"Blaise Zabini. I'd have sex with Blaise."

Holy. Shit.

"What?!" Draco almost fainted.

"Oh right, almost forgot you two are friends." Harry giggled. "This is awkward." He fell onto his back laughing while Draco just sat in pure shock.

"You're- you're gay?" He questioned.

"Bisexual actually." He responded, emphasizing the 'sex' part. "It's pretty cool if you ask me. Which I guess you did..." Draco was so confused. Like his whole world just collapsed. The Golden Boy can't be gay! How is that even possible? He didn't know anyone else who was gay! Except for Pansy, who had only told him last night. Hmph. "Anyway, I think that it's my turn to ask you a question, my lord." Harry told him, giggling again. Draco said nothing, just stared at him. "Why do you hate me so much?" He slurred.

"Because." Draco answered, not remembering why. His mind was so overwhelmed.

"Because why?" Harry teased.

"Because!" Draco said frustrated. "I'm done. I'm finding a way out." He stood up and walked over to the door.

"Alohomora!" Harry shouted. The other boy turned around and saw Harry move his hand in an S shape. "Hey! Why didn't it work?! My magic's broken!" He sighed. Draco pulled at the lock, and on his second tug it came undone. He looked down surprised, and saw that it was never fully locked because the shackle was rusted over. "You did it!" Harry squealed. He swung open the door, almost hitting Draco, and briskly walked out.

"Unbelievable." Draco whispered to himself, shaking his head. He closed the door behind him and watched as the Room of Requirement faded back into the wall, walking away playing with the heart shaped lock in his hand.