"𝑨𝒏𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒕𝒍𝒆?" - 𝑽𝑰

Start from the beginning

"We could go to the DX, see what Soda and Steve are up to?" He suggested.

"Alright, sounds like a plan." I said. 

We put on our jackets and shoes and made our way outside. Today was a nice day, not as cold as usual. The snow on the ground was starting to melt, making it a bit slippery. 

Ponyboy grabbed my hand as we walked to the DX. Ever since that day when we walked to school, he would always hold my hand. I noticed he wouldn't do it in front of the gang, which I'm kinda thankful for because they would probably tease us. 

The DX wasn't far so we got there in about ten minutes.

We were talking the whole way, well, mostly me.

"Ponyboy, are you even listening to me?" I asked.

"Huh? Yeah." He said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing."

I gave him a look as if to say 'Let's not start this again' and he sighed. "I guess I'm still a bit sad like this morning."

I stopped walking and pulled him into a hug.

"I've been such a cry baby lately. You ought to think I ain't tuff." He said, still hugging me.

"Its okay to cry once in while, you have a good reason to. And you're still tuff." I smiled.

He smiled at me, pulling away from the hug.

We finally made it to the DX and Soda was at the register.

"Hey love birds." Soda teased. Me and Ponyboy's faces turned red and I flipped Soda off.

I realized Pony and I were still holding hands, maybe that's why Soda teased us, but Pony didn't notice so I didn't say nothing. Besides, I like holding his hand.

Sodapop bought us Pepsi's and we all talked for about an hour when me and Ponyboy decided to start heading home. 

When we got home, we watched Mickey Mouse for a while. I eventually got tired so I laid my head on Ponyboy's lap. 

I felt him tense up underneath me when I did that, but he eventually relaxed and I fell asleep.

~

When I woke up, I wasn't laying on Ponyboy's lap no more. I was lying on his chest and hes was asleep as well, with his arms wrapped around me. I got up carefully so I didn't wake him up. 

I went in the kitchen to get a glass of water. As I was drinking, a box of cassette tapes in the corner caught my eye. 

I set my empty glass down and went over to the box. Sitting in front of it, I started looking at all the tapes.

'Delaina's first bath' one was titled. Why the fuck was this video taped?

'Linda's baby shower' another was titled. Linda was my mom. 

'On the way home from the hospital' and so on.

I looked through a couple more until one in particular caught my eye. It was titled 'My Girl'. That was the title of my favorite song.

I got curious, so I went over to the cassette player and put the tape in. 

As the video played on, with My Girl playing in the background, a bunch of pictures of me and my dad were displayed across the screen. Me and my dad sitting on the stairs, my dad holding me in a flower costume - that was my first Halloween. There was a picture of me and my dad at the carnival and the list goes on.