You stood up and headed to your door, as you opened it, the hallway was pitch dark.

You sighed and didn't bother turning on the lights so you tried you're best not to disturb anyone

As you were walking around trying to find the staircase you saw a door open with the lights on. It looked like no one was in the room so you wanted to close it.

You got to the door and were about to close it, but you quickly looked in the room, no one was there, expected but what's not expected is an opened window.

You didn't bother much so you just walked into the room to close the window. You didn't know from who's the room you're in until you saw a picture on the person's desk.

You took a closer look at who it was and guess who in the picture was

"Of course it's him, should've known from the amount of clothes he has on his bed", you say sighing out of relief

"Why is the window open tho...wonder if he might be..", you say without finishing the sentence, you didn't give a shit and decided to climb up the roof just to check if he is up there.

Few struggles but you managed to get to the top. There you see him, Alex.
He seemed like he had a bottle of beer with him. You slowly walked up to him and noticed he had a lighter with him.

"What the fuck are you doing with that lighter"

"SHIT- GOD Y/N, IT'S YOU"

You awkwardly waved at him and just sat down next to him.

"What are you doing up here so late?", you ask as you leaned back, flinging your head back.

"It's a daily thing I do, just something I do to calm me down.", he says calmly.

"Oh alright...", you say in response.

"Say Karl and Techno said that you had a photo of me on your phone, which photo exactly?", he says as he tilts his head to you.

"Oh, the phone is my mom's and the photo was the time we went swimming for the first time together, remember?", you say while looking at the stars.

"How's your mom by the way?", he asked you.

"Oh..well Uhm...she's dead", you say casually.

"Oh-.... I'm so sorry for your loss Uhm...how did she die? If you're comfortable telling me!", he says trying not to make the situation worse.

"Got shot when we were heading to our hotel", you say after a sigh.

"Holy shit...just after the flight? I'm so sorry..", he says drinking a bit of his beer.

"It's fine..hey since when did you start drinking? I mean it's kinda expected from you", you ask him putting your arm on his shoulder.

"I don't know but I do it a lot lately", he says in response.

"Lex, you're still underage man, you can't- ", as you take the bottle.

"-drink that", you say in a sassy way.

"Dude cmon I'm fine I won't get drunk on it", he says trying to get the bottle back from you.

He leaned over to you and stretched out one of his hand to get the bottle and his other hand was on your shoulder.

"Cmon y/n/n! Just one more sip dude

"Nope.", you say as you leaned back and flipped the bottle for the beer to spill out.

"NOOO", he exclaims in defeat.

"Why would you do that?!", he raised his voice and playfully shakes you by your shoulders.

"Because of you. are. underage. Lex.", you say as you stop him and just give the rest of the empty bottle on his chest.

"My beer!!", he complains playfully.

"Whatever..anyways how's your family going? How did you end up like this?"

"My father used to be the second commander here until he was attacked and his left leg had been cut off. So I decided to take his role since I don't wanna make my mother do it. Even tho I never wanted to do this, I still don't but yeah someone had to take his place.", he says as he lights up his lighter.

"Oh...well how's your mom?"

"She is doing good, she alright"

"Good to hear that..", you say while watching the other buildings with flickering light poles.

You two just kept quiet trying to enjoy the cool wind and the shiny moon above.

Until you felt something leaning beside you on your shoulders, you turned to see Alex just casually resting his head on your shoulders. (cringe)
"Hello", he says while smiling

"Jesus Christ you're so near ", you say after a chuckle.

"Got a problem about it?", he cheerfully says.

"No no of course not"

"Just trying to recreate our old moments together, since I missed you a lot y/n/n"

"I missed you too lex..."

A/n:

hey hey Xen is back after a huge break lmao I had some issues with my family and so
So I'll try and get some motivation again
Have a good day/afternoon/night everyone!!