"Well then,
"What is this a school?", Tommy says jokingly.

You looked at techno and he looked pretty much annoyed by Tommy,

"Tommy I swear I'll punch you as I use to", he says as he cracked his knuckles.

"Alright, Alright I was kidding", Tommy says trying to ignore the fact that he could've died there.

Eventually, Techno calmed down and nodded to you for you to speak

"Well, uhm as I wanted to say there's three entrances to the house. The main door, back door, and the sewers-"

"Wait doesn't that lead to the toilet-?", Tommy cut you off.

"No just listen, it leads to the kitchen which is weird I know but it's a good entrance to go too.", you responded.

Tommy just nodded and is quiet again

"I can actually text a friend to be a spy for us", you suggested to Phil.

"It depends on who it is though", Phil says as he crossed his arms.

"Sapnap!", Karl yelled as he slammed the table accidentally.

__

The room was dead silent, everyone looked over to him.

After a few minutes of silence, Technoblade started to laugh

"Sapnap? Seriously? Why? Do you like him or something?", he says while laughing his ass off.

"E-eh no, it's just, I trust him a lot and I think he'll be a great spy for us!", Karl says trying not to show that much embarrassment.

"Well first we need to know everyone in you're team before planning to have a spy don't you think y/n?", Alex suggested, looking up at you.

"You have a point, yeah", you say scratching you're head.

"Alright then, here you go", Techno took out an envelope and threw it for you to open.

"How did you get thi-"

"No questions let's get this over with", he says as he sat back down.

"Alright?", you opened the envelope and saw the photos inside.
The photos were from Karl's birthday party.
You were confused because you didn't remember anyone taking a photo but you didn't ask about it.

"Hmmm..here is a good picture!", you say to Phil as you walked up to him.

You showed the photo to Phil and he slowly took it from you to give to Puffy,

"May you print this but bigger, Puffy?", he asked her.

She looked at the photo and smiled at it,
"Of course.", as she took the photo and went to another room.

"While she's doing that may you tell us your members?", asked Phil to you.

"Uhm yeah ok..."

__

After all that the meeting eventually ended and everyone head out of the room.

You went to your room and immediately flopped on your bed, you took out your phone and looked at the clock. It was 9:00 pm, and you stood back up and sat down on your chair, taking out a piece of paper and a pencil since you still needed to plan the plan out.

It was difficult but you managed, after all, it's not only for your sake it's also for Karls and Technos' sake too, not to mention that you also needed to plan for the others in the house to keep them alive.

After an hour of working on the plan, you already had half of it done but decided that it should be enough for now, you were tired but you still felt like staying up.