𝓦𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓘𝓼𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓒𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷

Start from the beginning

Addison shook her head gently shushing the frantic human as she pulled her into a hug and Bella was almost immediately comforted melting into the hug, "don't be sorry Bells, it was just a nightmare, I used to get them all the time". "It- It was so real but so odd, Edward was there, and you and Jasper... The Volturi one moment everyone was alive and the next they were all dead- I don't understand... everything was so"..

"I told you Bells, everything is going to work out tommorow, no one is going to kill any of the guests, you're going to have a perfect wedding what your experiencing is an extreme case of wedding jitters which is perfectly normal and will go away tommorow trust me everything is okay". Bella nodded taking a deep breath "I know, I know, you and Alice have everything under control...everything is gonna be okay".

Bella eyes slowly began to droop as she mumbled her words like a mantra "it's just wedding jitters, everything is gonna be okay, it's just wedding jitters, everything is gonna be okay"... 

✰✰✰

Isabella's eyelashes softly fluttered as the bristles of the makeup brush touched her eyelids gently blending out the natural smokey eye Addison had worked hard on perfecting

Isabella's eyelashes softly fluttered as the bristles of the makeup brush touched her eyelids gently blending out the natural smokey eye Addison had worked hard on perfecting. "What did I say about beauty sleep? Addie, you were supposed to make sure she got beauty sleep" Alice scolded like a stern parent that caught their child stealing a cookie, "sorry bad dream, it was wedding jitters". "Allie-Cat don't worry she still looks absolutely gorgeous tired or not" Addison defended making Bella's cheeks flush bright pink at the compliment.

"Do you need some more help? I could do her hair". Bella glanced at Rosalie through the mirror trying to hide the shock in her brown eyes "really?" Rosalie grabbed Bella's brown locks with a small smile "please I'm not offended by your choice of the groom". Addison chuckled apply a light lipstick to Bella's lips "just her blatant lack of respect for mortality", "essentially". 

"In here, Mom". Renee, Bella's mother knocked on the door before slowly stepping into the room, her eyes instantly tearing up at the sight of Bella all-made up, "oh my gosh, you're so beautiful, oh honey, crap my mascara". Addison had heard Bella's stories about her mother, and she had decided a long time ago that Renee wasn't her cup of tea but she stayed quiet continuing to put her finishing touches on Bella's face. "Charlie get in here".

"You sure? I don't wanna"... Charlie Swan slowly stepped into the room and all the Cullen girls couldn't help but gawk at him not use to seeing the sheriff so dressed up, "I know, I look hot", "you do look rather dashing Mr. Swan" Addison admitted making the man flush at the compliment much like his daughter did earlier. Addison decided that one thing she was good at was making the Swans blush and she was actually quite proud of herself for that odd talent.