one of the reasons 2 / wolfstar (smut)

(part 2) (ssserpensortiaaa)

                                                                                      ***

Heat curled around Sirius like water. The afternoon was muggy, and the air around him felt thick as he pulled it in and out of his lungs. His fingertips traced along the smooth wood of his desk, following the grain as it flowed in rivers. Had time slowed today?

His eyes drifted to the white feather on his professors desk. It was hovering a few inches in the air. Suspended. Each time a student ruffled the pages of a textbook the delicate fronds would tremble. The whole thing quivered, as if poised and waiting.

Sirius was suspended too. His body did not belong to him. He had willingly handed it over to the boy beside him, and now he trembled too, his entire being suspended and held captive.

He wanted to trace Remus's skin. Wanted to breathe in the air he breathed out. It shifted his senses, fine-tuned them to every movement, every sound and smell that came from beside him. Last night, his gravity had shifted.

Remus shook his head. "I'm not sorry." He arched an eyebrow, a grin spreading across his face.

"See, it looks like I've won our little bet."

Sirius's mouth dropped open. "You...I-"

"Sirius Black" Remus smiled, sliding his fingers around Sirius's tie and tugging him forwards. "I believe you're all mine, now."

Sirius smiled as the boy in front of him slid onto his lap, straddling him.

"I always have been, Remus." Sirius murmured, unable to stop a smile curving his lips.

Remus grinned back, leaning forward so their noses bumped together. "First task. Kiss me."

Sirius leant forward without hesitation. Softly, at first, he teased Remus's bottom lip, gently sucking before sinking his teeth just a little into the soft flesh.

Instinctively, Remus ran a hand along Sirius' cheek and to the back of his neck, kissing back eagerly.

Sirius hummed in approval, sliding his arms around Remus and down to his hips, holding him firmly in place. His tongue slipping out to run along Remus's lip. When Remus responded his kiss deepened.

Remus began to circle his hips, pressing his clothed cock against Sirius's arousal. He smiled into the kiss as Sirius fisted the back of his shirt in response, gripping Remus's hip with the other hand and guiding his body as it rocked tightly against him.

Remus couldn't think how mad he'd driven Sirius already, couldn't imagine how good it would be to feel him release all that energy on him. And yet part of him, a nagging, primal part of him, wanted to test Sirius's limits.

"We're not going to fuck in the common room." Remus said.

"Oh yeah?" Sirius challenged, letting up his grip and reaching to palm Remus's cock as it strained against his trousers.

Remus caught his hand, quickly circling his wrist and doing the same with his other. Before Sirius realized what was happening he was on his back, hands pinned above him and Remus was straddling his body, pressing his back into the carpeted common room floor.

"Fuck" Sirius gasped as the air rushed from his lungs.

"You're mine now." Remus said, voice hard as he pressed his fingers gently against Sirius's neck. "Say it."

"I'm yours." Sirius breathed.

He bucked his hips in frustration, but Remus held him still, pressing a little more gentle, exquisite pressure against his neck. "That means you do what I say. without questioning it. Do you understand?"

"I understand."

Remus bent his head to Sirius's, letting his lips graze his ear. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you can't think about anything but my cock for months, Sirius Black."

Sirius shivered, "Please, Rem. Please."

"But I'm not fucking you tonight. Not here. I'm gonna make you beg for it Sirius. And I'm going to make you wait."

The low whine that slipped from Sirius's mouth was almost guttural.

Remus was still holding both of Sirius's wrists in one hand above his head. He didn't let them go as he wet his fingers with his mouth and reached down to Sirius's cock. It twitched at the feel of his fingertips and a rush of air left Sirius's lips.

"What are you, Sirius Black?"

"I'm yours" Sirius quivered as Remus slid his hand around his painfully hard shaft, letting his own saliva lubricate the soft skin as he slid his hand upwards.

"Say it again."

"I'm yours." Remus swiped his thumb over the top of Sirius's cock, making him shiver with delight.

"Again."

"I'm yours. I'm yours. I'm yours." The words tumbled from Sirius's mouth as Remus pumped his cock, noses bumping together as they whispered the two words back and forth.

"I'm yours. I'm yours." Sirius was no longer sure who was saying it. The same air in their mouths, the same words, the same thoughts. His home was in the crook of this man's neck, and his body belonged to his hands.

Fuck, Remus's hands. Sirius was trembling on the edge, suspended, as Remus pumped his fist back and forth.

"Come for me."

Sirius's body obeyed. After all, it belonged to Remus. It always had.

Finally, Remus released his hands from above his head. Sirius breathed deeply, inhaling Remus's scent as he pressed his nose into the crook of his neck, feeling his damp skin stick to his own. They were the same.

"Good boy." Remus murmured into Sirius's hair.

Sirius's desk swam into focus as a hand brushed against his, leaving far too soon for his taste. A small piece of parchment was left behind.

Sirius eyed Remus, opening the note greedily.

Concentrate.

He smirked.

Is that an order?

The corner of Remus's lips turned upwards. Another piece of parchment.

You don't want to find out.

Sirius forced himself to take a long, slow breath.

I most certainly do.

Remus shook his head just a little.

It's an order.

Sirius's chest vaulted.

Can I obey your orders in a broom closet after class?

Remus shifted in his chair.

You'll obey them when I say.

Sirius bit his lip, trying to hide his smile.

I'm yours, Remus Lupin.

He heard Remus exhale slowly.

Mine. Tonight. 

                                                                                   ***

she has a book of this on archive of or own (reasons Sirius Black Nearly Failed His OWLS - ssserpensortiaaa / TheEmotionalTheaspoon)

word count (1046)