one of the reasons / wolfstar (smut)

(ssserpensortiaaa)

                                                                                 ***

Remus always studied in the same position, always next to Sirius on the common room sofa, and always until an obscenely late hour. He'd hold an offensively large textbook in one hand, and prop his head up with the other. Sirius found it maddening for several reasons.

Firstly, after a few hours, when the fire had burnt down to its embers and even the portraits began snoring gently, Sirius would realize they were alone. And alone time with Remus? Let's just say it was very precious. Their secret rendezvous in the prefect bathrooms, or even the quick, blissfully dirty meetings in broom closets had grown few and far between as exams drew in. And that brought Sirius right to his second issue.

The minute he realized he was alone with Remus, he couldn't think. At least, not about anything but Remus. Not about anything but sliding his hands along his skin, stealing kisses, finally owning his body the way he wished he could every second of the day.

And that brought Sirius to the third problem. It was the way Remus's little finger would absently find its way to his mouth when he was concentrating. How was Sirius supposed to study when all he could do was stare at Remus's finger as it traced his bottom lip like that? A bottom lip he'd very much like to bite down on. Sirius shook his head and forced his eyes back to the book on his lap.

'Avoid the Red Cap, a Dark dwarfish creature that lurks in places where blood has been-'

But it also didn't help that Remus's head, tipped to the side like that, gave Sirius a perfect view of his sharp jawline, and the dark stubble that faded into the pale skin of his neck. Because now, now Sirius was thinking about dragging his teeth across that soft skin. In fact, he was staring at the exact spot, that he knew would make Remus moan out the moment he kissed it. No, dammit, back to the book.

'Avoid the Red Cap, a Dark dwarfish creature that lurks in places where blood has been shed and will-'

Oh, but now Remus was stretching out on the sofa, shuffling his legs onto Sirius's lap until he was lying down. Sirius sunk his teeth into his bottom lip as the muscles in Rem's arm pushed against his school shirt as he held the heavy textbook in the air. What sort of reading position was that? Sirius could think of far better positions for him. Most of them involving his cock. Sirius shook his head, but let his eyes stay on Remus... the untucked shirt he could so easily slip his fingers underneath, the tensed forearms that would be much better utilized around his body, the two buttons that were undone at the top of his shirt, and the piercing eyes that were now staring straight at him.

"Sirius." Remus's eyes dropped to Sirius's hand pointedly.

Sirius followed, surprised to see he had been kneading the inside of Remus's thigh in frustration.

He grinned, sliding his hand a little higher. "What?"

Sirius didn't miss the way Remus's eyelids flickered.

"Behave, Black." A smirk played on the corner of his lips.

Sirius smiled at the cloudy look in his boyfriend's eyes, and withdrew his hand. "Sorry."

'Avoid the Red Cap, a Dark dwarfish creature that lurks in places where blood has been shed and will-'

"Sirius." This time Remus's warning sounded just a little rough.

Sirius looked down, his palm had been pressing down on his crotch, trying to fight the arousal there. His eyes darted around the empty common room, he wanted to make Remus say his name like that over and over.