★彡𝘚.𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰─── 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘎𝘪𝘧𝘵

shinichiro x gn! reader
tw| none
i did not just forgot to write for him mdhd anyways writing for gender neutral so all my beautiful readers can enjoy with ease <3 also I'm adding a new style to my oneshots! Hope you like it <
______________________

You were more than excited for next week, it's shinichiro's birthday! After almost 3 years of being in a healthy relationship and going well, you've decided to make sure that he gets the best day ever.

"Hmm, i wonder what does shinichiro really want for his birthday gift? He's never really talked about it and if i ask mikey, he'll accidentally rat me out." You talked to yourself, lying on the comfy bed with some chill music in the background.

"Maybe emma is the safer option?"

You texted shinichiro, wondering if he's home.

You shoved your phone in your pockets and left the house, walking the the sano's home

___________________________

"Ani, y/n-san is here!" Mikey pulled my hand and drags me to shinichiro who was mindlessly watching the television in the living room. You also spotted emma, who was drawing on a piece of paper with her hair tied up in a cute style.

"Hey, baby." He was about to pull you on his lap but you flicked his forehead, resulting him to groan in pain. "What was that for?" He pouts, no longer smiling.

"Let's not get too lovey dovey when your siblings are here, imagine they have to witness us like this." You chuckled and sat beside him. There was nothing really interesting on the tv and you thought now was the perfect moment to approach emma. You stood up and crouched down beside her,

"Hey, you wanna have that private talk that you wanted last week?" You whispered in her ears and she was already excited.

"Yes!"

"Eh, wait emma where are you taking them-"

Before shinichiro could complete his sentence, you were already gone inside emma's room.
____________________________

The first half an hour, you had a real private talk with emma while she tells about what's been bothering her and how she's worried and scared to grow up.

"Like i said, i'll always be here to support you, you're not alone, okay?" You patted her head and she leans in for your touch.

Emma has always seen you like her own family, treating you well and always behaving at her best behaviour whenever you're around. Well, that's what shinichiro said.

"Now, i have a question to ask you but it's about your brother."

She averts her whole attention to you, eager to hear the question.