Chapter 6

" So you aren't angry on me anymore, right? " He asked me as he took hold of the 2nd bag in his left hand. I chuckled looking at his condition which was he was carrying 6 bags all together. " Umm.. I am still. " I bit my inner cheek to stop my smile as I looked at his horrible face.

" So now what is left? " He asked helplessly as he stared outside the elevator. " An Ice-Cream then I would think. " I stated keeping my finger on my chin in a way of thinking. He smiled but it felt like a forced smile. Chucking my thoughts I made our way towards the ice-cream parlour. 

" Two Oreo Corneto." I ordered for both of us. Abhay and me had the same choices, though I have always wished to have a ' opposites atrract ' love but I am happy with Abhay. I looked back towards Abhay to see him engrossed in his phone.

" Thank you, Ma'am. " I took hold of the ice-cream cones as I payed him. I strode towards Abhay and forwarded one of the cone towards him which he accepted without looking up. I some what got jealous of that phone on which I unwrapped the paper off and stick the cream on his left cheek.

" What the hell, Nandini. " He whined as I took his phone and kept it inside his pocket. I rubbed the cream off his cheek and kissed there which made him smile. " Cheers! " We laughed as we licked our ice-creams.

I shivered suddenly as if feeling a burning gaze on me, I looked around to see everyone busy in their own world. Strange. " Nandini, your ice-cream is melting. " He spoke as he grabbed a few tissues and put them around the cone.

" Stop behaving like a child. " He ordered on which I nodded as his temper was rising. I looked around once again and followed him as he moved towards the exit.

-------------------
( Manik P.O.V. )

I looked around around the mall. " Aman, I actually wanna buy something for my better half. " I spoke as I pressed the elevator button to Aman my Persnol Assisstant. " Sir It is your mall, you can do whatever you want!  " He smiled and engrossed himself in the files once again.

Yes! This mall is built by me. I came here only once and that was for inogeration and now the second time because of some loss here which could be handled by me only.  " Sir ground floor is more crowded. " Spoke Max one of my Bodyguard as he elevator slowly started to stop.

" Then why are you 5 needed for? " I glared at them which made them shut up and they took out their guns. I stepped out followed by Aman and my guards. I roamed my eyes all around the shops while My guards were busy handling the public. I started to move towards Victoria Secret which was beside the ice-cream parlour.

Though Nandini and Me have never crossed our lines but one day or someother we are going to do that so I am just preparing for that. I red hue formed on my cheeks when I heard a familiar voice. " Abhay, Stop! " I abruptly stopped and turned my head towards the owner.

There I saw Nandini and Abhay together eating ice-cream while he was busy applying cream on her cheek. I curled my hand into a fist seeing them. I burned holes in her body and I felt her body stiffen. Before she could see me I turned and left from there ignoring the questions from Aman.

I closed the door beside me with a bang which made Aman jump on his seat. " Sir.. are. You okay? " He stuttered and I glared at him on which he turned back and asked the driver to start the car.

Why she has to do this everytime? I hate that Abhay. I am just done with this game, I want him out of my way so me Nandini and our babies. I took out my phone from my pocket and texted someone then smirked evilly.

----------------

Thank you. :)