Chapter 1

" Where are you going? " Niyonika her mother-in-law asked her. " That is none of your business. " She snapped rolling her eyes at her. " DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME MOTHER WITH THAT TONE! " He stood up from his chair with a thud, pushing the plate awa. She hissed as he gripped her writs tightly.

" Where is your nuptial chain and vermillion? " He asked her looking at her from top to bottom. " I don't want to wear that and you can't force me. " She said with same rage coming out of his grip while rubbing her wrist to ease the pain. " I WILL FORCE YOU AND YOU HAVE TO WEAR THAT. " He shouted breathing heavily when Niyonika came in defense. 

" Manik relax koi bhi aisa hi karega agar uski shaadi aise hogi toh. " She said polietly while rubbing his back as he gulped down the water to calm himself down. " Whatever Ma, didn't we ask her if she is ready for the marriage or not? And it is not even that we are treating her bad, it is the opposite she rude to us. " He said trying to make his mother understand. 

" Nandini beta, forget everything come and have your breakfast. " She smiled as she arranged the 3rd plate on the table next to Manik's. " Ma where is dad? " He asked her as he sat on his chair. " As always, business meetings. " She complained rolling her eyes and then glanced at Nandini who was still standing there.

" Nandini, why are you standing there? " She questioned as she poured some juice for Manik. " I don't want to. " She said casually turning her back to go. " COME AND HAVE YOUR BREAKFAST. " She heard him shout behind her. 

Having no other option she pulled the chair and sat on it. " Today is Sunday and your office is off so where were you going? " He asked her while sipping his juice. " Do I ask you where you go and whom do you meet? " She mocked giving a sarcastic smile. 

He glared at her which made her shut up. " Zo pere per o ong? " He asked her as he chewed the bread. " The What? " She asked furrowing her brows at him. Gulping the piece of bread in his throat he wiped his mouth with the tissue. " Where were you going? " He inquired as his mother gave him a good bye kiss and left from there for her work. 

" I was going to visit Abhay. "She said smirking as his head shot up towards her. " Was last night not enough for you? " He asked her as he stood up from his chair buttoning his black coat. " I promised to do it for the first time with him. " She stated getting up from the chair and hanging her sling bag on her shoulder.

" What do you think wifey, I will let you do that? " He asked her gripping her wrist tightly while she smirked. " I can fuck you for hours and will not let you get up from the bed. " He said removing the hair strands while she threw him a disgusted look. 

" Nandini Darling, you aren't going anywhere. You are going to stay home today and make lunch for me like a good wifey. " He stated while she rolled her eyes. " And why do you think so I will do that? " She questioned smirking at him and he pulled her closer. 

" You don't want your parents to hear your complains? Do you? " He questioned and she turned pale. " No.. you..re not going.. to do that. " She warned him making him chuckle. " You are warning me? Well, if you act like a good wifey then I won't complain. " He smirked as she scrunched her nose. 

" Good Girl! " He gave her a mocking smile and left from there for his office. 

------------------

" This is not fair you had promised today we would do it for the first time. " Her boyfriend spoke on the phone as he got annoyed. The spices hit her nostrils which made her sneeze. " I know baby but I can't help it. If he tells mom and dad then how will I able to convince them for my marriage to you and divorce to him. " She said trying to make him understand as she added turmeric powder. 

" I don't know anything. Come home or I won't talk to you. " He whined making her chuckle at his childish behavior. ( No hate TO ME, guys! ) " Abhay stop acting like a baby ok? " She stated shaking her head smiling. 

------------------

Done! Please vote and comment and wait for Chapter 2. 

Words : 829