30 - Meet Him Among Them

Start from the beginning

"Eh?!" Okay, maybe precious but still annoying.

"Why the hospital? Can't it just be my mom?" I question.

"Listen listen..." he says using his hands to calm me down. "Performing for the hospital gives you a bigger space since her room is too small. We can put decorations and everything. Also, if it does trigger her memories, she can see how many people love your singing, and it could maybe change her perception on you becoming an idol."

I take back the annoying. Totally and utterly precious.

Before I can say anything he puts his finger up.

"You can sing by yourself. You've done it before, you can do it again," he says always ahead of me.

"But Jungwon...."

"Nope!" He crosses his arms in an X.

"You already have your mom on your side... if she sees you sing she'll feel more  prone to encourage you," I say giving him the same energy.

His eyebrows twitches.

"Plus... do it for me!" I say putting my hands together in a prayer. "Crowds are so nerve wracking!"

He lets out a sigh and looks down. 

Please oh please oh please!

"Fine," he lets out making me jump up to do my little dancey dance.

He laughs seeing me wiggle my arms and twist my legs.

"Come on!" I grab his hands and stand him up to forcefully dance with me with no music.

We both dance weirdly as we pretend to have a dance battle. 

Of course, I'm winning! Duh! Did we forget who I am?

Even the amazing Yang Jungwon can't beat my noodle arms!

Suddenly, Jungwon grabs my hand and twirls me into a hug.

Very smooth...

I look up to him as we're both unbelievably out of breath. We were just playing around yet we got a workout out of it.

We smile at each other.

"Thank you," he says. "Thank you..."

After enjoying the fruit halmeoni brought and cut for us, it was already time for bed!

"I'll sleep with my grandma," Jungwon says leaning on the door frame of the guest bedroom. 

"You sure? I can always sleep in the living room," I suggest looking up at him.

He shakes his head and pats my head gently.

"Good night~" he says before giving me a soft kiss on my forehead. 

He walks backwards as he heads to his grandmother's room. 

Ah, he's obsessed with me. 

I close the door behind me and start getting ready for bed. I put my hair in my usual sprout and change into corgi pajamas.

I whistle to dlwlrma by IU as I lay the comforter on the floor.

"Kim Sunni..."

I jump, startled at the sudden the voice. 

I turn around to see Mrs. Yang standing at the door. 

What could she possibly want?

*******

I'm laying down tucked in looking up at the ceiling as I go over the conversation I had  with Mrs. Yang...

It was a conversation that I never would have thought I'd have with her.