newbies

yall im tired asf but i still managed to get a chapter done

are you proud

anyways

i have some dumb 3k word oneshot on this acc, go read it if youre bored after this ig

thanks for almost 23k views <3

                  < ---------------------------------------------- >

Loud knocks were heard from the front door.

Almost everyone in the large building stood immediately, knowing exactly who was at their substantially sized door.

Newcomers.

Many people walked, some hand in hand, some by themselves, to the front corridor. Tall windows showed a small group of people, relatively the same age. A man who looked disinterested as ever, with a mask covering his lower face seemingly with a reindeer painted on, another man most likely the same age, however much taller (not me assuming that callahan is short-), a younger man, most likely a teenager, who's brilliant purple eyes caught attention, a stout woman with long, curly hair, a tall man who's eyes seemed to gleam with adolescent sparks, and a shorter man with glowing green eyes.

Everyone stood in admiration until Dream came strolling down the many stairs behind. The blonde man opened his front door and gestured for the strangers to enter.

"Everyone," Dream started, drawing attention with a booming voice, "these are the newcomers for our mafia. We have two new assassins, a nurse, and three trainers. I'll let them introduce themselves." He finished speaking and stepped away from the group.

"This is Callahan, he's twenty-four and mute. He's serving as your new nurse from now on." A man dressed in a white suit spoke, his pale blonde hair barely holding above his eyesight.

Callahan bowed silently before letting the rest of his crowd speak.

"I'm Punz. I'm twenty-four as well, but I'm," Punz made a mocking gesture above the man beside him, moving a flattened hand back and forth over his head, "a little taller than Callahan over here. I'm an assassin, and I work mostly with hand-to-hand combat." He glanced off to his other side to the purple-eyed boy.

"I'm Purpled. I'm only seventeen, but I've been training as a sniper since I could walk. Don't ask about my eyes please, I don't know why they're purple." he took a step backwards in resignation, eyes trained on the floor.

"Hello!" a cheery woman said, walking forwards slightly to become within view. "My name's Puffy, though many call me Captain Puffy. I used to train for the U.S. army, however I decided fighting for my country was a little much. Make fun of my height and you'll be seeing stars." She ended her speech with a passive-aggressive smile, putting a little fear into almost everyone there.

"Hi! I'm Foolish, and I'm also a trainer. I specialize in training for weaponry, such as guns or even swordsmanship. I'm twenty-two, just like Puffy!" the seemingly ecstatic brunette said, smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm Charlie, but some people call me Slimecicle or Slime!" another man, much shorter than Foolish, said. "I'm a stealth teacher for the most part. I also teach things like parkour, because it's one of my favorite things." The light-brown haired man spoke with a full smile.

"These five will be staying in this building as well as all of you, so please treat them with respect," Dream smirked slightly, "even though they're newbies."

Their leader excused everyone, and conversation struck between many of the men.

"So you're seventeen?" Tubbo asked Purpled with a shy Ranboo standing behind his back.

"I am." Purpled smiled slightly, hands in his pockets slyly. He towered over Tubbo himself pretty easily, but stood under the brunette's companion by maybe two inches.

"Another child?" Technoblade asked incredulously, earning an offended shove from Tommy.

"Shut the fuck up Techno." the blonde said, making his way next to the new teen.

"Hey, Tom, he's taller than you." Tubbo grinned, earning a glare from his best friend.

"No fucking way." Tommy stood next to Purpled, realizing in feigned-horror that the paler blonde was, in fact, taller than him.

"Bullshit." the youngest folded his arms in a pout, and Purpled only laughed.

"You're short." Everyone but the quarrelling boy's eyes widened, and Tommy seemed to burst into pure rage.

"What did you say you basta-" the shorter blonde started shouting before Philza stopped him with a hand over the mouth.

"Wilbur! We have a code red!" the shorter, older man shouted, and the brunette shouted for ran over to the boys.

"Sorry to ruin the party," Wilbur started as he restrained his 'younger brother,' who shouted profanities from behind Phil's hand, "but you've made a grave mistake."

"Oh god, sorry Tommy you're not short." Purpled noticed the slight danger he was in, and was doubtful the younger blonde wouldn't hurt him if he didn't take it back.

"That's what I thought..." Tommy physically calmed down, loosening in Wilbur's arms.

"Okay, note to self, do not offend Tommy." Purpled said with his hands above his shoulders in resignation, and everyone laughed a little,

"We have an entire color-code for that situation." Phil said.

"That's only because you know I could fuck someone up if they offended me." Tommy said, puffing his chest in pride.

"Yeah yeah, child." Wilbur spoke, hoping to aggravate the shorter boy.

"What the fuck did you just-"

< ----------------------------------------------- >

Getting serious work done is difficult when you're stressed.

Dream would know, as he tried to focus on setting a time and place to obtain weapons from a dealer. His mind, however, traced off to his missing friend. What could they be doing to George? Torturing him, no doubt, but mentally or physically? No matter what, his mind will be changed forever.

'God, I need him back here.'

Dream frowned at his laptop for no reason pinpointed, and tried to blink himself into focus.

'If I work fast enough, we can have him back. I can have him back.'

The blonde shook his head from his scared thoughts and stared at the keys on his keyboard.

'That's all I need. To work harder. Then I can have my Georgie back.'

                            < -------------------------------------- >

george is not an object dream smh 🙄

anyways

tommy is short #facts #truth

hope this was fun

i have nothing to say

follow me for more content 😍