"Tch show off" Kankuro scowled with disgust as Temari frowne, Kin looked at where Naruto was and then the person next to him and her eyes turned red when that person smirked. Gaara was expressionless as he shunshined.

"As a matter of fact Kakashi anymore seconds your student would've been disqualified" Genma explained making Kakashi nod.

Gaara shunshined into the grounds and had his arms folded Sasuke with Kakashi looked at back at him.

"Watch carefully understand" Sasuke nodded as his sensei then shunshined for the battle to begin.

Kakashi then came upon the audience box and joined everyone.

"Sensei!" Sakura got up smiling in relief

"Yo" Kakashi waved with an eye smile he then looked at everyone and his eyes landed on Naruto who had his back turned.

"My youthful rival you're just in time" Gai smiled as his student added "yosh! Naruto-Kun's match was great hopefully Sasuke-kun can be as well" Lee had fire in his eyes.

"That's right Sasuke is much stronger than before" Kakashi added

"Kakashi-sensei can Sasuke-kun...can he really beat Gaara" Sakura looked sad

"Don't worry Sakura Sasuke is strong now" Kakashi eye smiled reassuring his student.

"So Sasuke had all your attention. Hopefully he will be enough" said Anko

"That's right the first match made people on their toes so they expect this match be the same" Yugao added with Hayate nodding.

"The first match" Kakashi asked making Kurenai nod her eyes showing a glint of pride "yes Naruto has defeated Hyuuga Neji" Kakashi eyes went wide "that's right Sensei Naruto was on unbelievable"

Lee nodded "Yeah that's the product of Gai-Sensei's teachings"

Kakashi's eyes narrowed and looked at Gai "you taught him" Gai nodded "I plan to but he only did some small exercises as I will teach him sometime later"

"Gai I prefer you don't. He is my student and I plan to teach him after the exams" Kurenai's eyes narrowed

"Kakashi the boy is a prodigy there is nothing I could teach him but a few things that only I know" Gai spoke seriously

"He is my student I know his capabilities" Kurenai now interrupted "mind explaining what his capabilities are"

"Like is said he is my student" Kakashi ignored her and stressed his point

"That's enough the battle is about to start" Asuma interrupted trying to ease the tension

"You're right. we have much to discuss later" Kakashi looked at Gai who nodded as Kurenai didn't look pleased.

Kakashi then looked at Naruto and now noticed a red head next to him and his eyes went wide slightly

"Kira-san" the woman ignored him as she and Anko were whispering "hey look at him" Kira nodded as they both saw Naruto with his headphones having closed his eyes.

"He's daydreaming" Anko giggled she then heard Naruto singing silently "he's singing as well"

"Nothing last forever....how do I get home...I can't find myself" the two looked at each other and Anko giggled while Kisara smirked.

"Hey Hana look at that" Anko pointed at Naruto whispering and sleeping which made Hana giggle

Suddenly Naruto felt something on his leg making him get right up "what the hell! Something is under me"