Chapter 20

Bella P.O.V

Cleaning my tears, I put the picture in my back pocket and walk back inside. I shake off my nervous that make my body shiver.

I walk back to the table where everyone is taking each piece of cake for themselves. What caught my eye was that Edward had Ava sitting on his lap, but he didn't seem uncomfortable, it was totally the opposite. He was bouncing her on his lap, making funny faces and kissing her little hands. Ava had a big smile on her face, looking at him like he was the most fascinating thing on earth. I know he is.

"Who was it?" Emmett asked, eating his piece of his cake.

"Nobody," I lied.

"Nobody?" Rosalie frowned.

"Yeah," I lied, again. "I mean, um, you know, kids playing around knocking on doors." Fortunately, they bought it and left the subject.

Taking my mind off the subject of the picture I have in my back pocket, she walked up to Edward and sat next to him.

"She likes you," I said, looking at Ava.

"She's a beautiful baby," he smiled down at her. "I always dreamed to have one of my own."

Surprised, I asked, "You want children?"

He smiled at me and nodded. "Yeah, well not right now because I need to put everything together but I'm looking forward to having a family. A wife that will be home, pregnant, waiting for me to come home from work."

I would love to be that wife, I thought.

"You're okay?" He asked, looking at me with a frown.

"Yeah," I lied. "It's just... I'm a little tired, that's all."

"Well, when they leave, I think I got something that will relieve all that stress," he grinned at me and winked his beautiful green eye.

"I think I'll like that," I smiled.

                                   ~ ~ ~

"Take care," Emmett said, hugging me tightly. "If anything happens, please call me."

"Yeah, I promise," I said, kissing his cheek. "I'll be okay."

"Okay," he nodded, kissing my forehead.

I walked back to Edward, that was standing on the porch. He wrapped his arm over my shoulders and we both waved bye to my brothers, best friend's and Ava.

After we lost the cars around the corner, Edward turned to me with his playful grin on his face.

"You seem in a pretty good mood today," I smiled, touching his perfect face. "I like you when you're in a good mood."

"You should like me all the time," he said in a deep voice. "You seem stressed today."

I sighed. "You know, work and all that shit," I said. "I think I'll need some of that stress reliever you said."

"Oh, I'll gladly grant it for you." He grabbed my face between his hands and starts kissing me with the passion he always does. I wrap my arms around him, tightly, licking his bottom lip. His leans in, grabbing me by my thighs and pulls me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist.

He walked back in the house, letting himself fall on the couch with me on top. Without breaking the connection of our lips, he sit up, caressing my waist with one hand and my breast with the other. I moan in his mouth when he squeezes it over my shirt. I pull away once I'm out of breath but his lips never lose contact with my skin. He starts kissing my jaw to my neck and shoulder while he two hands grab the bottom of my shirt and start pulling it up.

In a slight move, I open my eyes and see that the window is open.

"Edward," I breathe, trying to pull away. "Edward... The window is open."

"Mmm," he moan, pulling my shirt up.

"Let me close it," I said, out of breath feeling his lips make more contact with my skin.

He grabs my face and says, "Sh, just relax." He kisses me, again and this time I lose all control and just attack him.

                              ~ ~ ~

The next day at work Mr. Newton had a meeting with Katrina Smith, the new writer of the company, but because he was not there, I had to go to the meeting.

I walked in the restaurant, looking around the crowded room. A old, tall man with a funny mustache walked up to me and smiled.

"May I help you, Ms?" He asked, opened a book that was on the register.

"Yeah, I'm here to see Ms. Katrina Smith," I said.

"She's waiting right at the bar, please follow me," he guided me across the big, fancy room. It was a dark brown color, illuminated by lights that hanged by the wall and the tables were white.

A tall, slim, blonde beautiful women turned around and smiled at me. She had blue eyes, white skin, curvy red lip and better clothing than me, of course. Her smile grew bigger, and I guess a bit flirty when she saw me.

She walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek, making me freeze. "You must be Isabella Swan," she said, "Mr. Newton said you would come. I'm Katrina Smith."

"Nice to meet you," I said, shaking her hand.

"Please, sit down," she guided me to the bar. "Something to drink?" She asked me.

"No, thank you," I said, putting my purse on my lap. "Mr. Newton said you were very interested in working for Forever Publishing, Inc."

She took a sip of her coffee and nodded. "Yes, I don't know but Forever Publishing, Inc seems to be a growing company. I would love to work for Mr. Newton," she smiled.

"So, do you have a project in hand or working on something?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. I'm almost done, I will send Mr. Newton the copy and you can tell me if you liked it," she said, looking at me up and down from her chair.

I shifted, uncomfortable. "Of course. Well, welcome to Forever Publishing," I said.

"How long have you worked for Mr. Newton?" She asked, her tone some how seductive.

"Two months," I said.

"Interesting," she tilted her head, biting her lower lip, checking me out.

Oh, my fucking God. She's lesbian!

"You're way too beautiful to be just a assistant," she said. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Yeah, she's a lesbian.

I clear my throat, "Yes, I do."

She smirked, "Shame. He's really lucky to have a women like you."

Okay, I really need to get out of here.

"I have to go," I stand up. But as clumsy as I am, I drop my bag and everything inside it drops on the ground. "Shit."

I bend down, grabbing everything. She helps me and just when I'm about to stand up, her hand touches mine.

"Why so early?" She asked, in a low voice.

"Mr. Newton left a lot of work... I really have to go," I grab the purse, standing up. "Goodbye, Ms. Katrina."

March 16, 2015

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324