Chapter 19

Days Later...

Bella P.O.V

Work was pretty much the same, Mr. Newton was still mad for the note he received. I didn't know what to do for him to trust me again, at least until Edward finds out what happened. It's been almost a week since the note was given to Mr. Newton but after that not much happened. It took me a lot to convince Edward that I could go back to my house, which was why I was paying rent for it. He was stubborn, yes, he was but he finally gave in. But, he made me promise to call him if something happened, which can't be a lot, I guess.

"Bella, I'll be out tomorrow, so make sure you come and take note of every call and email I receive," Mr. Newton said, looking at his computer.

"Yes, sir."

"You may go home."

"Thank you," I said, walking out of his office.

I said my goodbyes to Angela and Jessica, and headed back home. Today was Ava's first birthday, which means my entire family is coming over to my place to have a family dinner and cake. Of course, Edward is going to be there.

Getting home, I breath in the smell of Home Sweet Home. I love being here, I love my house. It didn't take long enough to clean everything up and by the time I was done, Alice and Jasper arrived.

"How's my sweet little sister?" He asked, hugging me tightly.

"Okay, sort of," I said, "Mr. Newton still thinks I'm a traitor." I pull away, pulling my hair behind my ear.

"Do you guys have any idea of who might have been?" Alice asked.

I shake my head. "No, they checked the security cameras, no one other than me touched my computer. Mr. Newton won't even corporate by telling me how he got the stupid note."

"What does Edward think?" Jasper asked, crossing his arms.

"He thinks it might be better if I moved in with him so he can make sure that I'm okay, but I'm not. It's way too early for us to make that move and, I think he's overeating."

"Over reacting? Bella, someone threaten you!" Jasper snapped.

"No, because if they did, they would still be sending me notes and all that shit," I said, "it's been a week since that happened."

Alice sighed, next to Jasper and looked at me with a your wrong look. "Bella, what if you're wrong?" She asked.

"What if I'm right?" I said, crossing my arms.

"But, if you're not," Jasper said, "if that person tries to hurt you, then what? What happens if I lose my sister? My little princess? What would happen to us?"

I sighed, looking at them and they look back. "You guys are not going to lose me," I said, "I promise. Just... have some faith in me, okay? Nothing it's going to happen."

Jasper walked up to me, hugging me and says, "I hope you're right, sister."

I hope so, too. I knew we wouldn't be sure until we knew who was the one who sent the note, but there was no need to have a panic attack yet, I had to ignore that feeling in my gut that told me something wrong it's going to happen.

Two hours later Emmett, Rosalie and the birthday girl came, of course they were concerned about my safety. I told them the same thing I told Jasper and Alice, everything it's going to be okay. Ten minutes after they arrived, Edward arrived.

My heart skipped beats as I ran towards him, wrapping my arms around him. He did the same, kissing my neck and followed up to my jaw, cheek and finally my lips. There was where he kissed me like his live depended on it. I could feel his passion on this kiss, his worry and his possession.

"You're happy to see me?" I asked, rubbing my nose against his.

"Relieved to see you," he whispers, pulling my hair behind my ear, kissing my cheeks. "I'm happy I finally get to be here with you."

I smiled, "I'm happy you're here, too. Come on, my family is waiting." I pull him inside.

It was a fun day with Ava. We had a family BBQ, then Emmett and Jasper brought a Oreo cookie cake, I held Ava next to Edward as we sang Happy Birthday to her and then I helped her blow the candles. It was a good way to forget whoever was trying to mess with me.

But, it wasn't until a knock on the door changed everything.

I opened the door, but no one is there. I look around until my eyes land on a piece of paper on the ground. Slowly, I grab it and turn it around, what I saw was something I didn't expect. It was an old picture of me with my parents before they died.

"How the hell had this?" I sobbed, looking at the picture between my hands.

March 12, 2015

Vote!

Comment!

~Joan0324