Jux points at the girls once spotting them. When a kid who's running bumps into Gee and keeps going he mumbles, "Bad ass kids."

"Don't your people put they kids on leashes? Where they at?" Jux asks Colby making them laugh.

Once they approach greetings are exchanged. In the shuffle of handshakes, embraces, and playful insults, Magenta hugs Gee quickly. In the moment she can smell his cologne and like always he smells heavenly. "You changed your cologne," she notes out loud.

Gee looks down at her wearing a closed lip smile. "I decided to wear a different scent for every season. Whatchu think? Yay or nay?" She chuckles at his playful body movements before giving a thumbs up with pursed lips. "Someone's changing some things up too," he uses his index finger to flick the end of her hair.

"I realized my ears are going to be cold without hair when the temperatures drop." He gives her the same thumbs up she gave him, facial expression and all. She laughs moving so he can hug Kiara.

"This is the most we've seen you all week since the year started. It must have something to do with you and Estelle breaking it off. We see how you switch up behind a girl. What'd you do?" Kiara asks him.

"I didn't do anything. It just didn't work out," he glances at Magenta.

Like many college flings a new season approaching means changes. Colder weather's supposed to mean getting booed up and cuffing season. But what happens when you can't even make it past the talking period? It means back to square one and the drawing board.

Not only did Gen find out about Jody talking to her old roommate, she also found out he has a girlfriend back home. Jody's very bold because he was out in the open with her. He also ran his mouth a lot about. She thinks Amil was messing with him on purpose to get under her skin. Regardless, Gen feels like a fool for even giving him the time of day.

Jody tried to beg to keep Gen in his lineup. He tried to plead that he would drop his other girls but we all know that's a lie. You know how guys are... They'll act like they need you sooo much while still lying.

"What exactly do you do at a pumpkin patch?" Jux looks around. "This some white people shit."

Destin nods his head. "We do enjoy pumpkin patches."

"Everything isn't 'white people shit.' We need to broaden our horizons and make memories," Magenta starts. "We're all going to pick out a pumpkin then we'll go back to my dorm and carve them. It's just a small stress reliever and fun activity. They also have an animal farm, hay rides, and a corn maze."

"I don't like animals, but this'll be cute for my IG," Juju holds her phone up doing pouty lips while recording a video moving her camera for the others to be seen.

"Come with me," Gee nods his head so Magenta goes with him. She's trying her best to act normal.

"They're acting weird," Kiara observes watching them walk away.

"They always act weird. It's weirder if they're not," Jux shrugs.

"Y'all think they be hunching?" Juju tilts her head to the side.

"I don't think so. She would've told us."

"He would've told us too." Jux pauses as they're all quiet for a few seconds. He taps his chin in contemplation. "I don't think they would tell us actually."

"Yeah, I don't either. Those mutha fuckas are holdin' out on us," Juju says like she's outraged.

"I wouldn't tell you guys either," Destin says like he's not apart of them. "You guys would make it a joke or gossip."