Gee wears a straight face listening to the speech knowing he's selling and not smoking it. He nods his head as his coach sighs adding, "And we'll pay the fine. Don't worry about it. Get it together, Genesis. You have a promising year next year." That next year still hits with a sting.

He nods once again in understanding leaving his office. It's the Friday before Thanksgiving break, so he could really care less about this. Today was a half-day meaning he only had to go to one class this morning. He's officially on break. Although, Gee isn't going home. He has no choice but to stay on campus. At least he doesn't have to go to class.

Walking out of the stadium he's surprised to see Jux and Destin waiting for him. He daps Destin who's a White boy standing at 6'3". His brown curly hair lays perfectly in front of his blue eyes. His lanky frame is covered in a rare Supreme hoodie and sweats with Jordan 5's on his feet.

A lot of times Gee wonders why Destin hangs with them. He's a rich, White boy from Trophy Club, Texas. It's an affluent suburb of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex built around a golf course. He went to private school his whole life and this is his first time really being around Black people. Clearly he likes it because most of the friends he made are Black.

People even told Destin he doesn't need to hang with Genesis or Jux, but he didn't listen. Destin doesn't care what you said Gee or Jux did, those are his boys. You could tell him that they tripped an old lady and he would defend them to the ends of the Earth saying they would never do that. You can tell Destin grew up living life with no worries and pure love. He doesn't have to force that he's genuine. It's just in him. He's loyal and Gee fucks with that.

"So?" Destin asks as they walk towards the main campus.

"It wasn't no big deal. He thinks I'm smoking it, not selling. They're paying my fine too," he shrugs.

"Hell nah! That ain't fair. I gotta pay mine myself," Jux says with anger looking at the folded up piece of paper in his hand detailing his own fine.

"At least you two didn't get suspended or expelled," Destin looks on the brighter side. "I told you to get into selling pills if you're going to sell anything. Pills aren't illegal. I can take those bad boys to my Dad's country club and make a killing. A bunch of pill popping good ol' boys."

"I have this strong feeling the people you grew up around come from a lineage of KKK members. I don't know why," Gee strokes his chin making them laugh.

They continue the long walk through the Fall breeze. They climb the couple of steps leading up to the Willis Library, which is one of the most busy areas on campus. The Library Mall area has a huge fountain and is made to mimic the National Mall in Washington D.C. The trees lining the reflecting pool already have Christmas lights in anticipation for the holiday. They'll skip right over Halloween and Thanksgiving to put some decorations up.

"You tryna come to my dorm and get on the sticks? My flight isn't until later tonight," Destin suggests. His family's going to Hawaii for Thanksgiving. If that ain't some rich shit.

"Oh, na. I'm supposed to be meeting up with Gen. Gotta catch her before this break starts," Gee declines.

Jux groans like he's aggravated. "You know she's gotta boyfriend, right?"

"Yeah. What about it?" Gee furrows his eyebrows wondering where he's going with this.

"So you know she's not gonna fuck you, right? She's not gonna give you any ounce of pussy," he says making both him and Destin laugh.

"Who said I thought she was?"

"Well shit, you always running behind her like she will. She's fine and all, but you're wasting your time. You already hit her roommate. You just gonna be greedy with the whole dorm room. Magenta dates Noah Benton. That nigga's definitely going to the league. Top 10 draft pick at that." Jux blows out air dapping Destin to show they agree.