⚠️Detention with Prefect Malfoy

With a scowl on Harry's face, he stomped towards detention with Malfoy cursing Dumbledore for picking Ron as prefect instead of him. Underneath the scowl Harry was actually nervous, not that he'd ever admit it. Harry has never been in a room alone with Malfoy, especially with Malfoy incharge of him. Harry scowled at that last thought. The raven-haired boy took in a deep breath and composed himself and reached for the door knob to the abandoned classroom. With a last grimace opened the door to a no doubt smug, blonde prat.

"What's with the sour face, Potter?" Malfoy smirked. Eyes taunting where cockily leaned against the desk. Harry only glared at the ferret hatefully. Malfoy rounded the desk and reached under to grab something. Pulling from under the desk was a bucket and a large sponge. Malfoy walked cockily to Harry and handed him the cleaning supplies. Grey eyes full of mischief, smugness, amusement, Malfoy ordered him,

"Scrub the floors clean on your hands and knees." violently wrenching the bucket out of Malfoy's grip, Harry kneeled to the ground. With one last hateful glare at Malfoy, Harry dipped the sponge into the white soapy water. Malfoy and his damn superiority complex.

From his chair, Draco watched Potter on his and his knees scrubbing at the dirty floors. Potter had his sleeves rolled back exposing the pale smooth skin underneath. Potter facing away from him, no doubt trying to avoid eye contact with him while in such a humiliating position. Potter perky arse moving ever so slightly while cleaning. Draco could feel his cock stirring at the sight. Potter hips began to rock harder back to front no doubt using his whole body to scrub at a stubborn spot. The visual only fed Draco's arousal. Potter rocking on my cock while on his knees...

"Potter, turn and face me." Potter tensed but turned anyway. He continued scrubbing but kept his eyes downcast. Tsk tsk that won't do.

" Look at me." Draco ordered huskily as he pressed his palm again his erection

Harry reluctantly pulled his eyes away from the soapy ground to Malfoy's face. Malfoy's expression made heat curl in his stomach and a pretty blush rise up to his cheeks. Malfoy's eyes were dark and half-lidded with a predatory gaze. Lost in Malfoy's seductive expression, Harry accidentally pressed the sponge a little too hard causing white soapy foam to spurt at his face. The white substance splattered across his cheek and dripped in his hair. Staring at the sponge in surprise, Harry heard Malfoy's chair scrap back...

The visual Potter made went straight to his cock. Bitten plush red lips, a pretty blush dusting his cheek, thick white ropes of soap splattered on face. Pushing his chair back, Draco made his way to the stunned raven-haired boy. Kneeling in front of him Draco wretched the soap from Potter's slacked hands and gripped the two wrists with one hand.

With a forceful push from Malfoy, Harry lands on his back with his hands above his head softened by Malfoy's other arm.

"M-malfoy...wha-"

Draco kissed Potter roughly and gently bit Potter's bottom lip while staring lustly into his emerald eyes, silently asking him to open his mouth. Harry automatically opened his mouth for Malfoy's tongue. Malfoy's tongue guided and coaxed Harry's to play. Malfoy's mouth tasted like mint and green apples. Draco traced Potter teeth and swirled his tongue with the other, loving the blend of treacle tart, mint and green apples.

Draco straddled Potter while taking off his slytherin tie. Distracting Potter with opened mouthed kisses on his neck, Draco tied Potter's wrist together above his head.

"Ngh...Draco..." Harry whimpered.

"Tell me if it's too much, Harry." Harry lost in the pleasure only nodded.