The Melody(F)

It was Saturday night when Harry was walking under his invisibility cloak towards anywhere his leg would bring him.

The war has ended and now they are on their first week as 8th years after fixing and repairing Hogwarts.

He ended up infront of a staircase leading up towards Astronomy Tower. He didn't really want to go up there just because of what has happened there.

Dumbledore...

But he pushed the feeling aside. After all, the war has ended he needed to move on and maybe with him going up there will help him overcome the sadness.

So he takes one step and another step until there's no more stairs for him. He takes a deep breath and raise his head, examine the place.

There's Malfoy leaning against the rail of the tower closing his eyes and he seem to be nodding his head a bit. Probably he's listening to a song?

Harry gets closer and he guess right. He started to hear some melody but it's not to loud. Enough just for a person to hear without other people find it disturbing.

"Hey, Malfoy" he said and the other boy reaction was hilarious. He spun around and started looking everywhere but there's no one.

"Potter? Is that you? Always using weird stuff to creep on people" The blonde scoff and turn back around and lean on the rail again.

Harry giggle and let go of his grip on the cloak to reveal himself and stand beside the blonde who just staring foward.

"Well, couldn't sleep?" The blonde ask without looking at him.

"Yeah, I'm guessing the same for you?" He said and closing his eyes feeling the wind blowing on his face.

Malfoy just make hm sound as an answer which means yes.

They weren't enemies anymore but they also weren't consider as friends yet. They've been past the enemies thing after the war since then they never talk unless needed like in few classes that they shared.

Suddenly the song stop and switch to new song.

"Isn't this muggle song?" Harry is confused but also look excited.

"I'm not surprised you know it" The blonde chuckle and look towards Harry.

Harry look back and was grinning from ear to ear. "Of course I knew it. It's my favourite"

Suddenly Draco stopped the song. "What- You- let me listen to it!"

"Well I will if you let me dance with you" Draco bow infront of him and offer his hand for Harry to take.

"I don't think this is kind of song you slow dance with Malfoy. This is more to cry song with your lover" He exclaimed but still put his hand on Draco hand.

Draco pull him in and put Harry's hand on his shoulder and he put his own hand on Harry's waist. He then take Harry other hand and hold it "Are you suggesting me to cry with you?" He chuckled looking down at Harry.

"If you want to be my lover of course" He giggled a bit.

Draco started the song, staring into Harry eyes and whispered "I would love to"

Sun in my eyes, navy blue skies
You are the reason I can survive
We turn off the phones to just be alone
We'll draw the curtains and never leave home
I had a nightmare (oh)
But now that I'm not scared

They fell in step, letting the rhythm and the melody control their movements. Both of them looking in each other eyes.

This is how you fall in love (uh)
Let go and I'll hold you up (uh)
So pull me tight and close your eyes (uh)
Oh, my love, side to side

Draco pull Harry close towards him and put their forehead together. Both boys close their eyes enjoying the moment.

"What's easy is right", my mother's advice
You are the reason I never think twice
Wherever we go, what glitters is gold
You'll be my best friend until we grow old
I had a nightmare (oh)
But now that I'm not scared

By this time both boys were singing the song together while dancing with constant giggle and chuckle from each other.

This is how you fall in love (uh)
Let go and I'll hold you up (uh)
So pull me tight and close your eyes (uh)
Oh, my love, side to side (uh)

"Spin here Potter!" Draco laughed and let go of Harry waist. Harry followed the laugh and spin, his and Malfoy hand on top of his head so he spin under it. (He spinning on the last Oh, my love, side to side)

He then spun back to Draco embrace and put their forehead back together."This is how you fall in love" they sang while lost in each other eyes.
"Let go and I'll hold you up" Draco glance towards Harry lips and back to his eyes.
"So pull me tight and close your eyes. Oh, my love, side to side" They finished while closing their eyes.

Harry open his eyes to find that Draco is staring lovingly at him. "I don't know you could dance well Potter"

He chuckled first before answer "Got a bit practice"

Draco then let go of Harry. "Well I think I'll be back first before Hermione gone crazy"

"Sure". He take one step back and accidentally trip on his cloak that was on the ground making him fall back clutching on Draco while falling which resulted in this new position.

Draco on top of him. "Still clumsy hm?" Draco joked. "Yeah, yeah... sorry" He said flustered.

They still in the same position, no one try to to make a move first.

Draco then move his hand and brush Harry hair out of his face. Out of nowhere Harry wraps his hand around Draco's neck pulling him down, their lips connect.

Harry slide his hand through Draco hair stroking it. Draco playing with Harry hair and deepening the kiss.

After a few minutes they pull away panting."Well can I be your lover now Potter?" He requested nuzzling their nose together. "We didn't cry yet" Harry teased and Draco laughed.

"Well I should really go" Harry exclaimed.

"I know"

"Hermione will seriously kill me." He remarked

"I know"

"Could you say something else"

"One more kiss"

~1069 words~