ELEVEN

"let me go mr jeon."

"you can call me jeongguk."

taehyung stared at the man in front of him, still gripping his arm.

a mischievous smile began to form on his face as he pulled taehyung closer, hand on his waist.

"tiny eh?" he whispered into the therapist's ear who felt a shiver go through him.

the man began to pull taehyung once again.

"your boss is leaving! lock up his office! he'll see you later!"

"let me go jeongguk!" taehyung yelled, twisting his arm to free himself.

"relax. i won't bite. what's the next saying in that song again? aha! unless you like." jeongguk sent a wink his way, chuckling.

"let me go or i'm calling the cops."

"ah, good old officer kim. we're like best friends. relax doc, i won't hurt you."

taehyung let himself be dragged to the parking lot, grumbling until they stopped in front of the motor bike.

"meet betsy."

"what? that sounds like an old lady." taehyung said, staring at the man who pulled him away from his work.

"yeah. people hear her name and laugh until they see her. she's a beauty." he said, patting the bike affectionately.

he handed taehyung a helmet.

"put it on." he said, reaching for the second one.

taehyung put the helmet on his head, his hearth thundering in his chest.

jeongguk turned to look at the therapist, raising an eyebrow as he seemed to be struggling.

"need help?" he asks, stepping close to the therapist and helping him buckle it.

"there..." he whispered, hopping onto his bike.

taehyung stared at the bike, gulping and flinching when jungkook turned it on.

"hop on doc."

"i'm scared. what if i fall?" he asked, his hands turning to fists on his side.

"i'll be here." jeongguk replied, a small smile on his face.

taehyung, filled with fear, shakily sat on the bike, gripping jeongguk's waist.

"baby that's too tight. i should be allowed to breathe too hm?" jeongguk asks, revving the engine.

"sorry." taehyung whispers, burying his face in jeongguk's back.

taehyung squeals as the bike finally moves, squeezing jeongguk's torso.

after a few minutes of taehyung whimpering and jeongguk laughing maniacally, they finally arrive at an uncompleted building.

jeongguk holds taehyung's hand as they walk up the stairs to the rooftop.

taehyung smiles, though still scared as he takes in his environment.

"city lights." he whispers, running closer to the edge of the building.

"be careful baby. we don't want you falling off." jeongguk calls out after him, chuckling lowly.

it was finally understandable why jungkook avoided taehyung.

but jeongguk was no wimp.

~*~

hours after taehyung fell asleep in jeongguk's arms, jeongguk finally drove him home, smiling through the ride as taehyung finally let loose, laughing on the bike.

as they finally arrived in front of taehyung's apartment, taehyung handed jeongguk the helmet.

"i had fun. thanks." he whispered shyly.

"no biggie." he said, staring at the therapist's rosy lips.

"i'll go in now." taehyung whispers.

"bye babe."

"see you some other time jeongguk." taehyung said, walking into his house and closing the door, shaking his head as a lovestruck smile spread out on his face.