chapter 1 part1 setting up

As the rift through time and space opens in the sky, parting what little clouds were there, as a large metal box falls out. Falling past terminal velocity, the pod engaged it's gravity Thrusters to course correct and began slowing down into a more suitable landing position. Inside y/n lay in one of the Emergency life pods within the large pod incase something went wrong. He could sense the large craft slowing down, and decide to check the systems current condition. Everything was ok for the most part, knowing that pod was stable ment that the area was safe and landing would go smoothly. Outside, the pod landed peacefully and securely, and with all its contents inside and intact.

Y/n stepped out of the Emergency pod and onto the steel grated floor, and took a deep breath; this was the smoothest landing ever to be recorded, well in his books it was .
"Well that's going in the record book" y/n utters in joy. released by the straps and wires with hiss, getting his bearings and stepping out of the pod. his body, though stiff, felt slowly lighter as the new nanite blood began to restore all augmentations and cybernetics.
*Now to look around and take stock, then secure the area. I hope no one saw my pod land* proceeds to look at all the crate's to check the content for damages, then walks outside through a blaststeel slide door. with a bright flash nearly blinding, y/n stepped out and looked out to his surroundings, by the looks of it he landed in what appears to of landed in some junk train yard, then turned to what his drop pod, Upon examination, at first glance it looks just like any old cargo container, the intent was to lower suspicion,but works as needed.
Y/n began looking around to see the coast was clear, though nothing came, he starts to set up his 30 yard perimeter. a few gun turret emplacements were setup with a few mine were cheeckaly placed, also a few motion sensors and cameras in the mixes.
Afterwords, he started to make lunnered (lunch dinner) to pass the time. Beefsteak with pre chopped veggies on a bed of honey yellow rice,and it was gonna be good. He reenters the crate and began cooking, pulls out what was needed:
Beefsteak
Spices: oregon, seasonsalt, black pepper, garlic powder.
A can of precut veggies
Butter
Honey
Canned Condensed milk
Water
And 1lb yellow rice.
Y/n fired up the plasma stove that was built in, after setting 3 burners up placing pot of water to boil. Then place two pans on the remaining burners, he opens the can of veggies to cook separately,a tablespoon of butter a dash garlic and season salt, and simmer with few stirs. the steak was seasoned evenly with all spices,place on a hot pan with a loud sizzle. By then the water boiled to right temp, he took to cups of yellow with 2 tablespoons of butter all together into the pot, and let it boil. After little while, Y/n checks his security feed to ensure the sight was safe; when all was cleared he cut the burner for the veggies and poured them with the rice to finish cooking together. The meat finished after Abit of constant flipping; the meat was well done with no pink to see.
(*author : sorry for those who like rare meat, I tend to cook my meat all the way, cause I don't have the money for a hospital bill so I don't take chances.)
With that, he finish making his lunner , cutting all the burners, and with much pride,start serving himself.
Sitting one one the crates checking security feeds and other data collection systems. So far nothing is happening and y/n was wondering were the life was, he new their were signs of civilization, but all lay in ruins; what strucked him as truly odd was the fact that were rather recent though only two year difference as the data stated compared to the previous information from pre planned drone drops.
*Were is everyone?* He thought to himself as normally all clones would be contacted immidiatly by the locals and relation would be set,but it seem that everyone either packed up and left or he was caught in on of the remains of a recent battle of a ongoing war. All the thoughts perplexed him as he thinks about it. Till then all was quite silent, so called it a night, all the light cut out as he fell asleep in the emergency pod and fell into a deep slumber.

(Day 2)

Y/ n woke up at the crack of dawn, and with that starts a new day.

(*Author- ok folks the next part is going to be dedicated to investigation, adventure,and action, I just wanted to get you guys familiar with character,and hopefully pitch in a few ideas you want to read in this story. I'm also accepting valid criticism for potentially improving the tale, till then I'm gonna get an idea for part two.).