Power And Belief 1

Crusher woke up with a groan as he forced himself up.

"W-Where am I…?"

"In one of Zoom's dark cages,"

Thr dark blue truck turned to see Cobra standing up beside him. He growled.

"Of COURSE we are," he hissed. "Ever since YOU TWO came to our world, things have been A FREAKING MESS! ESPECIALLY MY LIFE!"

"In all honestly, your life's already been a mess since the beginning," Cobra pointed out, crossing his tires. "I was helping clearing out the mess—"

"WELL IT DIDN'T WORK, AND IT JUST MADE MY LIFE EVEN WORSE!" Crusher yelled out. "NOT ONLY DO I KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS, BUT I ALSO KNOW THAT NO ONE EVER WANTED ME! SO YEAH, THANKS A LOT!"

Cobra wanted to oppose but ended up sighing, hoping to not upset the dark blue truck any more, but apparently, his counterpart wasn't close to done.

"I ALREADY LET YOU TELL THE OTHERS MY PAST, SOMETHING I SWORE TO NEVER TELL TO ANYONE! THEN YOU TELL ME THST MY FATHER WAS THE FATHER OF MY RIVAL THE WHOLE TIME?! I DON'T WANNA BELIEVE IT!"

"Even when it's true…?" Cobra raised an eyebrow.

"EVEN IF IT IS TRUE! ESPECIALLY IF IT'S TRUE!" Crusher growled and shook his head as his tears began to fall and roll down his cheeks. "I SPENT MY WHOLE LIFE THINKING THAT MY BLOOD FATHER HATED ME, AS MUCH AS ANY OF MY FAMILY DID! AND I CAN LIVE ANOTHER FEW YEARS THINKING THE SAME THING!"

And the rant went on and on. Cobra rolled his eyes as the dark blue truck ranted.

"You done yet?" he questioned the other went quiet.

"I…" Crusher's breath went unstable before he broke down completely.

Cobra sighed. He went over to the dark blue truck and wrapped him in his tires. He didn't oppose and melted into it, tearing up and balling his eyes as much as he could as he began to tremble.

"Shh, shh, it's okay," the yellow truck assured him. "Shh, shh. It's fine to get upset. If I were you, I know that I would. No one will blame you if you're mad or sad because you have every right to be,"

"I… I just wish… someone wanted me…" Crusher's voice quivered as he spoke.

"Oh, Crusher…" Cobra sighed and patted his head, but didn't know what else to say as he comforted the other.

"Wh-What is it about me that no one likes…?" Crusher sniffled his tomorrow. "When I try to be good, no one likes it. When I do bad, no one likes it. Wh-What will they accept…?"

"You shouldn't let yourself try to please people," Cobra told him. "If they don't like you for who you are then so be it. Pickle likes you for who you are, good or bad. I don't mind either. If no one else likes you then the jokes on them,"

"I…" Crusher's voice quivered before smiling up at him. "R-Really…?"

"Really," Cobra nodded and returned the smile.

"Can you two quit it with the sentiments?!"

A bang on the cage made them jump in shock. They turned to see Zoom glaring down at them with a growl. Cobra sighed and held his counterpart close to him protectively.

"Leave him be, Zoom, can't you see what he's going through?!"

"All I care about is you BOTH SUFFERING IN MY TIRES!" Zoom roared out.

Crusher hid more, whimpering as Cobra held him closer. Suddenly, there was an explosion from outside, and Zoom growled, turning away to face it.

"DAMMIT, WHAT NOW?!"

He zoomed off to face the problem. Cobra took that as an opportunity as he turned to his counterpart.

"Okay, Crusher, I've got a plan, but I'm gonna need your help,"

"M-My help…?" Crusher looked at the other in disbelief. "How…?"

"My power is electric lightning, despite anything I've changed in myself, that is my TRUE power," Cobra told him. "But my power creates destruction. The power of sun creates life. YOUR inner power creates life, that's how your inventions work out the way you want them to be,"

"B-But I can't use my powers! It's always out of control!" Crusher opposed. "Please, Cobra! I can't!"

"You CAN, and I need you to," Cobra told him, holding his tires. "I believe in you,"

"B-But I don't even believe in myself!" Crusher cried out.

"You need to," Cobra spoke. "Look at me, Crusher. You are me, I am you. Together, we have a power NO ONE has, but if we don't believe in ourselves, we won't be able to truly understand it. You need to trust me and believe in yourself, as I trust you to,"

"I…" Crusher sniffled his tears, the ones he didn't even know were rolling down his cheeks.

He enveloped the other into a hug. Cobra returned quickly, both closing their eyes as they held onto each other tightly.

Suddenly, Crusher felt his hidden sunmark glow bright red, which was something he hadn't felt in a long time. Cobra himself felt the electric spark of lightning as their grips on each other tightened, their magic glowing brighter and brighter by the second…

X

"Well, well, isn't it great that you came to join the party, Chili," Zoom smirked as he dragged the red and gold truck to the other dark cages. "Say hello to your… well, OUR counterparts!"

"Hello!" Pickle greeted. "Ooh, are you MY reverse self?!"

"Yes… and I can see how…" Chili winced at his counterpart's greeting. "Too much smiles…"

"You WON'T get away with this, Zoom!" Blaze yelled out.

"Well, it's not like any of you would be able to stop me when you yourself is trapped in my cage," Zoom scoffed. "NOTHING AND NO ONE would be able to stop me from taking over the city and burning it into smitherines!"

"YOU'RE CRAZY!" Starla yelled out a growl.

"Oh yes, YES I AM!" Zoom laughed mockingly. "ANYONE AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!" He banged on the cage door with his tire and smirked. "But what are YOU gonna do about it, hmm? You're all trapped, and NO ONE will be able to stop me!"

"WE CAN!"