DNA Track

"We need to find Crusher's Dad?" Blaze repeated in surprise.

"Yes," Cobra nodded. "If we find him, we can have his support to help Crusher to get his self-esteem back,"

"How do ya know he'll support him?" Starla asked.

"I… just do," Cobra smiled, a small glance to Flame before turning. "I have his DNA already. All we need to do is track it to his father's last position,"

"Then lead the way, Cobra," AJ nodded as he and Gabby hopped onto Blaze and Watts's driver seats.

They headed out of the garage, with Cobra taking out his tablet to track down his counterpart's father. They went through the streets and managed to make their way the Monster Dome.

"This is one of the last places Crusher's father had been," the yellow truck spoke.

"He must have been one of the audience watching the race," Blaze concluded.

"Yeah, he was," Cobra nodded.

"But there was so many who watched the race, B!" Darington cried out. "How would we know which is which?!"

"By following Cobra more," Blaze replied.

"Right," Cobra nodded and turned. "This way!"

He zipped out of the Monster Dome and headed through the city once more. They headed down a corner and to the bakery.

"He was last tracked here as well," Cobra told them.

"The bakery?" Watts questioned.

"Well, whoever he is has great taste!" Flame licked his lips and sampled on a cupcake nearby. "I mean, just this morning Phoenix, Sparkle and I just came here for a snack!"

"Of course you did…" Cobra muttered before glancing at his tablet. "Aha, the tracker got another signal! This way!"

He paid for a muffin then he led the group out of the bakery. They headed through the streets and zipped through to the park.

"There's a signal here," the yellow truck stated.

"That… can't be right," Blaze frowned. "So many ran when Zoom attacked the park,"

"Maybe one stayed?" Darington suggested.

"But why? And why didn't we see him?" Starla questioned.

"There's one more place my tracker's pickling up," Cobra offered. "Come on!"

He turned and zoomed off. The others all followed him through the streets and found themselves approaching a nearby apartment. Blaze and AJ, however, recognized the apartment and halted.

"Wait, Cobra, why are we heading here? This is our apartment," Blaze pointed out.

"I know," Cobra let out a sigh and stopped in his tracks. "I know where I'm going. I thought you would all would've figured it all out by now,"

"Figured what out?" Watts asked.

"And what does it have to do with Blaze and his family?" Gabby added.

"I… try to connect the dots, my friends," Cobra sighed.

Everyone looked lost for a moment. After a while, Flame paled, looking like he had seen a ghost.

"Dad?" Blaze turned to him in confusion. "Dad, what's wrong?"

Flame didn't answer. Instead, he turned to Phoenix shakily.

"Crusher, he… he looks almost like Krisha,"

"Wait… are you saying…?" Phoenix then gasped. "Now it makes more sense…"

"What? What makes more sense?!" Sparkle questioned.

"Crusher's father…" Flame hissed. "He… it's… it's me,"