1994 chapter 6.

This is a song you can listen to while you read this chapter! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Sophia's pronouns: she/her
this font is sophia's thoughts
Sorry for any spelling mistakes <33

Me and Kate walk out of the police station hand in hand. " Sam!" Her mom yells. I look at Kate nodding my head towards the door. Signaling we should probably go out and leave this to them.

" I, uh — I wanted to give you this the other day." I say, looking at Kate. " What is this? A mixtape?" Kate asks, smiling.
" Yeah. But you don't have to open it right now." I laugh. I watch as she opens it.

Dear Kate, I love you. I will always love you.

" I knew it." She smiles. I smile back and watch her put in the mixtape.

We lay in my bed. My legs over hers, and her legs under mine. Listing to the mixtape, I slowly move closer to her, but stop when we hear the door bell.
" You going to get that?" She asks sarcastically.
I roll my eyes and get up to get the door.

" Josh! Someone's at the door! Josh!" I yell walking out of my room, Deena following not far behind me. We walk into the kitchen.
" What?" He asks.
Deena looks down at the table, then at him.
" You ordered dinner?" Deena asks, smiling at him.
" Yeah, it's not a big deal. Just some pizza." He says shrugging. She laughs kissing his head, and pulling both of us into a hug. " Ew! Stop! Don't be weird!" He yells pushing us away. I laugh and continue to hug her.  We only stop when we hear the phone ring. Deena pulls away and goes to answer it.

" Hello? Hello? Alright. Listen, asshole. Don't call here— " Deena starts into the phone.
" You're still alive." A woman says, on the other line. I think that's what she said. I can't hear much. I walk closer and stand infront of Deena. We look at each other and exchange a confused face. " Who is this?" Deena asks. " You called me. Wanting to know how I survived the Camp Nighwing Massacre." The woman says. " C. Berman." Deena whispers. " Did you touch the bones? Did you see her face?" C. Berman asks. " No. it's over." I say into the phone.
" Over?" C. Berman asks. " Yeah, but, thanks for your prompt reply." Deena says. " It's not over. It's never over." C. Berman says. " We ended it. We stopped the killers." I say. " But you haven't stopped her.  You can't. She makes the rules." C. Berman tells us. " Who?" Deena asks. " The witch. She'll do whatever it takes. You're not safe. She'll find a way. She'll come for you." C. Berman whispers into the phone.

" Deena! Behind you!" I yell. Deena quickly turns around to see Sam standing there, looking pale as fuck and flies all around her.
" Sam." Deena sighs.
" Damn Sam. You scared me." I laugh. Deena looks down, and Sam pulls like a wood thing out of her stomach. Holy shit. Deena falls on the floor, losing more blood every second. I quickly run to my room to get Kate.

Me, Kate, and Josh run down stairs as fast as we can. God I really hope Deena took out this mother fucker. We see Sam tied up ' growling' and shit. " What the..?" Josh whispers. " Sam's not feeling like herself." Deena sighs, holding her side. She walks over to Sam, sitting down next to her. " We have to get her back. I'm going to get you back." She whispers to Sam. I grab Kate's hand, and she puts her head on my shoulder. We are so fucked.

word count: 631

an: last chapter for this movie!! I hope you like it so far. I will be starting part 2 tomorrow <33 thank you so much for over 400 reads already, that's crazy!!