1666 chapter 1.

This is a song you can listen to while you read this chapter! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Sophia's pronouns: she/her
this font is sophia's thoughts
Sorry for any spelling mistakes <33

We had finally got the doors open, and now we are currently waiting for Deena to come back. Josh, Kate and I stand outside the car dying of boredom. What the fuck is taking her so long?Kate grabs my hand and squeezes it. I smile to my self and- " Wait, do you hear that?" Josh asks. " You've got to be fucking kidding me." I roll my eyes. We hear the sound of a distant police car. The police car pulls up right in front of us. Kate rolls her eyes, and rests her head on my shoulder.

The policeman gets out of the car. It's that pig, Sheriff Nick Goode. " You ok? Need help?" He asks slamming the car door, and getting out, walking towards us.
" Nope. We're good." I smile. " Middle of the night. What brings you back here? Where's your sister?" He asks stepping closer to us. He shines his flashlight in Josh's face waiting for an answer.

" Guys!" Deena yells. I look over and she grabs my arm oulling me into the forest, woods, thing. Everyone follows after us, and Sheriff Goode pulls out his gun pointing it as us as we run. Deena drags me out further. The others follow not far behind. It gets darker and darker as we keep running. Deena lets go of my hand and we all stop behind a tree.

" What the hell!" Josh yells. " Shhh! It's him!" Deena whispers. " Officer Goode?" I ask.
" Josh! Your sister is very confused." Sheriff Goode says stepping closer to us. " His dad and his grandpa and his great grandpa!" Deena says. " What?" Kate asks. " She's clearly suffering from some kind of a— a breakdown. She needs help. Josh?" Sheriff Goode finishes.
" Goode is evil!" Deena whisper-yells. Holy shit.

I grab Kate's hand and we all run for Goode's cop car. I hop in the front seat and start driving. " I was back in time. I was Sarah Fier, and Sarah Fier was innocent. She's isn't turning people in Shadyside into killers. She wasn't a witch!" Deena yells from the backseat.
" We have a 5150 in possession on a car 961. Suspects are on their way." A lady says over the radio. " Guys! Listen to me! Solomon Goode—"
" Who?!" I ask. " Nick Goode's pilgrim ancestor. He made a deal with the devil, then framed Sarah to cover his oven Puritan ass." Deena says wiping her nose again. " Sophia!" Josh yells. I look back at the road to see that I had ran a red light. I roll my eyes and keep driving towards C. Berman's house.

" The Goodes, they're trading us. People from Shadyside. Goode gives a name to the devil. The Devil takes over that person. Then that person kills and murders. And the devil feeds on the blood of dead Shadysiders. And Goode gets whatever he wants. He becomes Sheriff. His brother becomes mayor. All of Sunnyvale gets better and better." Deena says. " And Shadyside doesn't." Kate and Josh say in sync. " And the Goodes do it over and over again. One Goode from every generation passing down the evil. Solomon— Solomon's son. First born to first born. Right to today. Right to Sheriff Nick Goode." Deena says. " So, Sarah Fier—" " He framed her! She's the only one who's ever figured out the truth— until us." Deena finishes. " And the killers came after us to keep is from uncovering it." Kate says. " Yes, to protect Goode's deal with the Devil." I sigh.
" Deena?" Josh asks. " Yeah Josh?" She says.
" If the killers were after us before— now that we know the truth, now we know about Goode's deal— what happens now?" Josh asks, worried. Deena sighs and looks at me. I look back for a second but quickly look back at the road.

We walk into the bathroom, where Sam is. C. Berman turns around pointing a knife at us.
" Jesus Christ! Look at her! I told you it wouldn't work! There's no ending it." C. Berman yells. She looks at us and goes quiet.
" What is it?" She asks. " We need to talk." I sigh.

" This is how we save Sam. How we save Shadyside. We can't kill the devil. So— we have to kill him. We need to kill Nick Goode." I say.
" But I called him— I thought— I thought he could help." She sighs.

" We need to go. Now!" I yell running into the bathroom. Deena quickly runs over to Sam, trying to untie her. Sam pushes Deena on the ground, trying to get her hands around her neck. C. Berman kicks Sam off Deena. Deena looks back at her shocked and out of breath.
" I've wanted to do that all day." C. Berman says.

" Sorry to interrupt, but where the fuck am I going?" I ask trying to focus on the road. " It should be up here on the right." Josh says.
" Are we sure about this?" Kate asks.

I pull up to the address that Josh told me.
" You got to be kidding me. Yo, man, I wasn't doing nothing. Minding my business." The man says, putting his hands over his head.
" Hey!" Josh yells. " Urkel?" The man asks.
" Yeah!" He smiles. " Wanna help us kill Sheriff Goode?" I yell. " Let me get my coat." He says.

word count: 930

an: tysm for 2k reads it really means a lot<33
sorry this chapter is so short but at least I updated? I might put out another one out today