1994 chapter 5.

This is a song you can listen to while you read this chapter! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Sophia's pronouns: she/her
this font is sophia's thoughts
Sorry for any spelling mistakes <33

" Camp Nightwing. Summer of '78. Group of campers, brutal massacre." Sam reads. I try and pay attention to Sam and Josh and ignore the fact that we are stuck in a classroom with a psycho trying to axe the door down and kill us all. " There was one Shadyside survivor, C. Berman." Josh says. " The still traumatized girl claims that amidst the carnage she saw the witch." Sam continues. " Yeah, just like you. So, if she survived, I'm pretty sure — There may be a way for me to live too." Sam cuts off Josh. " I got it! C. Berman. 9006 Brennan Way. This has got to be her!" Kate yells. Deena quickly runs to the phone waiting impatiently for her number.
" Uh, 155-4747!" Kate yells. Deena dials the number and holds the phone to her ear waiting for her to pick up.

" No ones answering!" Deena yells. I roll my eyes as the voicemail plays. " I need some help here!" Simon yells. I quickly run to him and try and help him keep the psycho out. His axe starts pounding through the door. " This shit is not gonna hold!" Simon yells.

" We need to know how you survived! — Hey! We're being attacked, alright? There are killers here! — if you are there please pick up! Please answer!" Deena and Josh yell into the phone.
" Fuck! No!" She yells as the voicemail plays again.

I look over to see the psychos hand on Simons face. " Help?!" I scream, panicking, trying to find something to help him. Josh quickly grabs a pencil and stabs it through the psychos hand causing him to let go. I sigh in relief, but it wasn't over yet.

" She died." Sam says, turning to Deena.
" What? No, she alive. That's the whole point." Deena says dropping the phone, and walking over to Sam. " Yeah, she survived, but — but first she died." Sam explains. " C. Berman was found in the woods. Her heart had stopped but local boy preformed CPR." Deena reads. " What if this is it? What if that's how she survived? Her heart stopped. She survived by dying. " Sam says. " What is it? The fucking rhyme. The fucking rhyme!" Deena asks. " She'll take your blood, she'll take your head! She'll follow you, until you're dead!" I yell still trying to keep those sickos out of the classroom.

" It's just like Kate and Sophia said. The witch wants you dead. So — we kill you. And then, just like this C. Berman bitch, we bring you back to life." Deena sighs. " What are you saying?!" I yell from across the room pushing all my weight on the door, trying to keep it shut. Shit. This fucking door isn't gonna hold much longer, and this psycho just won't fucking give up.
" Fuck it. I'm dying tonight one way or another. Let's try to bring me back." Sam says trying to force a smile.

" Let's Timothy this bitch!" Simon yells, getting into the ambulance. " Yeah!" I laugh as Kate drives away.

" A few months ago, my brother Timothy had an unfortunate experience. In which he ingested too much of a certain substance. He was dead for two minutes. But — we brought him back!" Simon laughs pointing his finger at me. " Kate, Sophia. It's time for your close up." Deena smiles at us.

We quickly open up the bottles and start pouring it out. Putting them in piles. " You need to take these in order. Pile one takes the edge off. You're gonna feel like you're being.." " — fucked by a unicorn." I finish, cutting off Simon. Josh gives me a weird look.
" Pile two is gonna bring your core temp wayy down. You may feel slightly sick. You need to take a five-minute interval between pile two and pile three." Simon tells Sam. Me and Kate continue to put the pills in piles, handing them to Simon, so he can show Sam. " Thats really important, ok? Pile three brings you down and out, so you got to take that take five, or else it's all gonna go to shit!" I yell smiling at her. She nods looking at Kate. " How many do we have?" Kate asks. " Tons like a thousand." Simon says, grabbing the EpiPens.
" Wait, EpiPens?" Deena asks. " Epinephrine, also known as adrenaline. This is what brings her back. This is Jesus!" I yell, looking at Deena. Sam sighs and looks down.