1994 chapter 2.

This is a song you can listen to while you read this chapter! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
Sophia's pronouns: she/her
this font is sophia's thoughts
Sorry for any spelling mistakes <33

We all quickly get off the bus and run down to the accident. We see Sam on the ground like crawling or something. Deena runs up to her before anyone else.

" Are you okay?" Deena asks. Sam looks terrified. I mean it was just a car accident but okay. " I'm so, I'm so sorry." Deena says running out of breath. " You stay away from her, bull dyke freak!" A boy yells from in the car. " Sam it's me. I'm here." Deena whispers. " Did you... see?" Sam asks clearly still processing what happened. " What?" Deena asks confused. Simon quickly runs up and starts getting all in Sams face. " Oh shit!" He whispers. " Okay we should not be down here. We need to leave like ten minutes ago." Kate began. I nodded and looked at Sam.

" We have to clear her air way." Simon starts.
" Quit it!" I yell smacking his hand away from Sam.
" Hey I got this. Chill out! I got this. How many fingers am I holding up? " He smiles. I roll my eyes looking at Kate. " Three." Sam mumbles. " See shes fine!" He says smiling at me. I roll my eyes again not looking at Sam. A few seconds and everything was fine until Sam started throwing up blood shit all over Simon. " Oh my god!" Kate whispers. " What the fuck!" Simon yells quickly getting up.

" Sophia and Deena Johnson?" Goode asks.
" Yep." I say. " Wanna tell me what happened?" He says. " The car crashed." I smile. " Was is pursing you?" He asks getting impatient.
" Well, it was driving behind the bus. Does that count as pursuing?" Deena asks. " The driver said that before the crash someone opened the emergency exit." He declared. " I don't remember that." I smile. " No? He also saw you guys with the cooler." He chuckles.
" Did anyone else see that?" Deena asks.
" Maybe you guys we just, goofing around. Things got out of hand. Why don't you just tell me what happened." He says again. " It was just an accident." I say. " Alright. Well if you think of anything, give me a call." He says handing us a piece of paper. " I'm on your side." He tells us. " Yeah. Totally." Deena smiles.

" My car is totaled." Peter yells. " Well, daddy will buy you a new one." I say. Officer Goode looks back at us. Peter brings me into a hug.
" Shittyside trash. You are all fucking dead." He says shaking me a little. I roll my eyes as he lets go.

~ next night ~

I was currently watching Jaws with Simon in some random ladys livingroom while Kate was babysitting some twins. Well not exactly what you would call babysitting. She's trying to make them sort out our drugs that we are planning to sell so we can get out of Shittyside. I slowly start to fall asleep on Simons shoulder forgetting that Kate wanted us to fold some laundry clothes or something. " What happened to sorting this? Lights and darks, and watch for stay socks." Kate says waking me up.
" Remind me whats in it for us again." I sigh.
" Nope." She smiles.

I stand up getting off of Simon and take off my hoddie. " Jesus are you still wearing the same shirt from last night? Did you wear that to sleep?" Kate asks. " I got tired and fell asleep doing homework. So, yes. Yes I am." I say proudly. " That's disgusting. You're disgusting." She mumbles looking at the pager. " it's Deena." She whispers walking away.
" You know you love it." I yell rolling my eyes. She glares at me and enters the kitchen. " Whatever I mean if you would rather me not wear it." I mumble to myself as I pull my shirt over my head leaving me in jeans and a bra.

I hear laughing from behind me and turn around forgetting that Simon was there. " Hey look I'm in the same shirt too!" He smiles. I roll my eyes as he takes his shirt off. We walk in the kitchen to find something to eat. " Jesus. Why don't you guys have shirts on? You know what I don't care. Put something on." She says.
" Make up your mind woman!" Simon laughs. I roll my eyes about to say something else but we hear a loud bang coming from the room me and Si were just in. " Stay here." Kate says to the twins. We all head for the room one behind the other. " Maybe this isn't a good idea!" Simon whispers. " Shhh!" Kate says.