[𝟞] 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝗼𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.

word definitions:
Antichrist — the biblical figure said to end the world
Messiah — the biblical figure sent by God to save humanity

word definitions:Antichrist — the biblical figure said to end the worldMessiah — the biblical figure sent by God to save humanity

"I wish you were as happy as you act."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

The first time [Y.Name] met the one known as Getou Suguru was when he was in high school. He was so young back then, enraptured by the charming and beautiful man in front of him.

The butterflies in his stomach and the uncharacteristic beating of his heart with each and every move Getou made. It was sweet; the love [Y.Name] felt for him was sweet and innocent.

Getou was his first love, his most unforgettable person.

A few years later, [Y.Name] wished he wasn't. It would've hurt a lot less.

"Everyone knows that you don't belong here, so come with me [Y.Name]. I'll give you a place to call home."

He was beautiful, even as his hair was soaked by the rain that never seemed to leave [Y.Name]'s side. His hand extended out to [Y.Name]'s kneeling body, a soft smile gracing his face.

"You-..." The words couldn't come out, they were trapped in his throat like the large lump he couldn't seem to swallow. [Y.Name]'s image of Getou shattered.

That kindhearted person who always reached his hand out for others had vanished, and was replaced by the man asking [Y.Name] to follow him now.

And he hated how much he wished to grab that hand and never let go of it again.

That day was the first and last time [Y.Name] shed a tear, filled with the anger, sorrow and betrayal of someone who's been quietly in love with him for countless years.

The showers of rain within himself and flowing through his eyes was relentless. Wiping his face wouldn't dry it.

All [Y.Name] wanted was for Getou to tell him it was okay. For him to smile and tell him this was a nightmare, and he'd wake up to the smell of a delicious breakfast cooked by the one he loved in secret.