[𝟝] 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐚𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐩𝐡𝗼𝐬𝐢𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐚 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝗼𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝗺𝐞: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝗼 𝐛𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝗺𝐚𝐧

"Are you even human anymore?"

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

Rain pours indiscriminately, not caring for who it got wet or what day it was. [Y.Name] always understood the rain, for he never felt emotions as others did. He was supposed to be apathetic, yet the chronic aching in his heart said otherwise.

[Y.Name] stood in front of the school, his and the cursed spirits' blood were washed away in the rain like it never happened. But the stains bleeding into the concrete floor and the stains on [Y.Name]'s very own body cannot be erased.

It was cold and fog came out of his lips every time he exhaled through his mouth. He could only snort in piteous humor, that snort escalated into a chuckle and the chuckle escalated to loud laughter.

"I couldn't fucking save him."

His entire life, [Y.Name] had done everything for his own survival. There was no room for another person to care about, yet he wanted to make space, to create room for someone to protect besides himself.

Itadori was a good man, he had a bright future ahead of him and didn't want to become Sukuna's vessel. The cruel fate that was forced upon him was unavoidable, many would say.

You cannot avoid your fate.

And for the first time, [Y.Name] wanted to curse the fate - for it killed someone he considered his friend, an innocent person.

"[Y.Name]-senpai!"

He could still hear Itadori's voice like a melancholic song ringing in his ears, mocking him.

"Senpaiiii! Over here!"

Why must [Y.Name]'s mind play tricks on him like this? Itadori was dead.