[𝟟] 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝗼𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐓𝗼𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝗼𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝗺𝐞𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝗼𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐥...

"And you'd say you love me and look in my eyes, but I know through mine that you were only looking at the reflection of yours."

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

"Now, let's get to business. Shall we?"

"I'm listening."

Sukuna grinned and placed a bottle of purple fluid on the table, sliding it towards [Y.Name].

"And this is?" He gazed at the purple liquid in curiosity.

"Your cure. Drinking this will make you stay human."

[Y.Name]'s gaze as he stared at Sukuna made the room's temperature go into the negatives. His killing intent made even the greatest curse start choking, his eyes shaking in panic.

"Do you think I'm fucking stupid? I don't know how you did it but," He grabbed Sukuna's wrist and snapped it in half, "I'm not eating your finger."

"L-let me...explain!" Sukuna gasped out. He thought that [Y.Name] wouldn't harm him because he was Itadori's body but he was very wrong.

Those eyes were filled with the murderous intent of a serial killer staring at a new worm to kill.

"Hm? What makes you think I still want to hear you out after you tried to trick me?"

"Be-because you have no...other cho-choice!"

[Y.Name] gripped his broken wrist even more harshly, the bone that was snapped in half starting poking at his skin and threatening to break through.

"Fine. But I'm warning you, I could kill you with my eyes closed and a hand behind my back so don't underestimate me." And just like that, the aura making Sukuna unable to breath went away. He deeply inhaled for air like it would be his last before glaring weakly at [Y.Name].

"...as you know, the finger of the king of curses can have many positive effects on fellow curses and negative effects on humans. You, who is in the middle of both worlds will have to pick a side. My cursed energy will be able to control all the foreign cursed energy in your body until you can process it and turn back human. You know, fight fire with fire, like medicine with snake venom in it or leeches that suck away at poison."